Character Profile

Hello Everyone! So, for this chapter I'm basically just going to talk about Y/N, romantic interests, and some rules I have.

Y/N

Y/N is a part of Unita Speciale, a group of elite guards that protect and serve under their boss. Y/N has been a part of the Italian gang for a while, and is rather friendly with her teammates (though she also finds some of them rather annoying).

For non-JJBA readers, Passione is an Italian gang run by an unknown boss. Hence, people constantly trying to figure out who he is. JJBA isn't going to be very tied into the book, other than a few comments from Y/N every once in a while. So, there's no need to worry too much.

JJBA characters also tend to have abilities called stands. They are creatures (often humanoid) that manifest the users energy, they cannot be seen by people without stands.

Y/N's stand, Radio Head, doesn't manifest separately, unless wanted to. Once summoned "glitch" effects will surround Y/N. She can basically teleport around (max of 20 feet), control electronics, and give out shocks of electricity when touched.

When Y/N manifests a physical form of her stand, it will appear as a bunch of little clowns (about the size of your pinky). These creatures are mostly used for reconnaissance and to mess around with her enemy from afar. They can't hurt people very much, but will certainly annoy you. These clowns have been lovingly nicknamed Freak Show.

If you want more information, feel free to ask! For now we will be moving on.

Romance

Y/N is not straight. So, there will be female love interests (may not be entirely focused on though). Younger characters will be aged up, and super old ones will be brought down. Y/N is 19, so that'd mean younger ones would also be 17-19 and older ones would be 20-21.

I will not officially state love interests, as that would take too much time, and I'm lazy. But, I can confirm that commonly seen characters will show at least some interest in you.

Some people may be more obsessive than others depending on people requests and their character design. An example would be "Sebastian might be a yandere because he's very territorial". Leave suggestions for me and I will get to it!

Rules/general info

I'm not a strict person, so don't think I'm "laying down the law" or anything like that. These are simply going to be preferences to help both me and you.

-Please try not to rush me. Although I understand the meaning behind it, this can put me under a lot of stress. Simply being more aware of your messages tone can help a lot with that.

-Relating to the last one, I don't have a chapter schedule. I hope to update at least once a week, but updates are most likely going to be very random.

-Although there might be sexual themes in this book, I will not write any smuts. There will be suggestions, thoughts, and random comments people will make, but nothing other than that. If I do decide to do anything sexual, clothes will always be on.

-Also relating to that, I am very uncomfortable with extremely sexual comments people may make. I only noticed this recently, but y'all are super horny? I'm fine with you guys saying stuff like "Damn ok mommy" etc etc, but things like "suck on my **** as I..." is not going to be accepted by me. And yes, I have seen that before. I will give you a reminder, but if my boundaries are crossed again I will have to be stricter.

-There will be violence, gore/blood, swears, and classic Victorian Era things like sexism and other things. Slurs will not be mentioned in any way.

-I am not a person with Asian ethnicity whatsoever. If anything I'm Columbian because of my dad's side of the family. Please do not refer to me with honorifics such as Chan, Kun, Sama, San, or anything if the sort.

-Breaking more serious rules will have punishments. The more this happens, the worse it'll get. First, I will give a warning to the person personally, and next chapter will display a reminder. Second, I will delay any update and give another reminder. Third I will block/silence the person. Fourth, if it comes to this, I am willing to put this book in my drafts for a period of time.

Obviously, I'm going to lenient with a lot of you, as I assume you mean well. Simply an apology will make it all better for me.

Thank you all for reading through this, as it truly does mean a lot for me. I love writing, and I assume you love reading. Please take care of yourselves, and I'll see you soon!