Going Back

Hello everyone I'm back with more chapters I'm sorry for taking too long i have not been in a good mood lately and it had been difficult to get the courage to actually do something...i was finally able to write some chapters i hope it's good...
I want to thank you all for always supporting me...thank you for reading commenting and voting...
Most of my courage to write comes from you guys thank you I'm really grateful i love you all big huggies😚😚🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤☺☺🤗

They stayed one more day at the motel because of another rainy episode of this place.

And the whole day Matt and Harry didn't get to speak at all.

They were surrounded by their friends.

He knew they were worried but still he just wanted some moment with Harry.

Matt was standing alone outside with his suitcase.

The others had gone to bring Harry and his suitcase down.

They were finally back and Matt wanted to help but he got scolded and was told to wait here.

He pouted as he stood by and watched them help Harry who was trying not to laugh in the car.

The others went back in the hotel to bring their own suitcases.

Harry:"Psst Matt..."

He turned to see Harry peeking his head out.

"Get in the car..."

He said and Matt was confused.

But he still did as he was told and got in the car.

Matt:"What's wrong?..."

He asked looking for any discomfort or anything that was bothering Harry.

Harry:"Close the door..."

He said making Matt frown in confusion.

He closed the door and turned to him.

The minute he turned as he felt soft lips crashed against his in a bruising kiss.

Matt reciprocated the kiss instantly as he gripped the front of Harry's shirt to pull him closer.

Harry's fingers raked through Matt's unruly hair and he sucked on his lips.

Matt moaned and tried to get closer to Harry.

He bit his lower lip making him moan and he slipped his tongue past his lips as he deepened the kiss.

Harry gripped his hair tightly to keep him there and close.

Their tongues stroked each other making shivers ran down their neck and spine.

The kiss was filled with passion and longing....

And love...

They were both pouring every emotions they felt towards each other into the kiss.