Wrong door

Hiyey I'm back again sorry for the loooong delay.....i don't have any excuse...except that my mind was in a complete mess....
Anyway thank you for always waiting for me i appreciate it and thank you for reading voting and commenting.......to all those who are working have a good day and best of luck...Love you all😙😙😙😙😙😙

Harry was silently chatting with his wife while the other two were on the phone too.

Dom:"Ahhhh I'm huuungryyyyy...."He whined throwing his phone on the bed.

"You guys want something to eat?"

Alberto:"yes I'm starving"

Harry:"Sure"
Harry said without looking from his phone.

He wasn't that hungry to be honest but he needed to eat just because he hadn't properly for lunch and eating was important.

Alberto:"Why don't you order from the telephone here?"

Dom:"Nah i want to walk for a bit"

Alberto:"Oh I'll join you then...Are you coming Harry?"

Harry:"No just bring me something i don't want to get up"

Dom:"We'll bring them here but Something?....what is that something?..."

Harry:"Bring what you will eat?"

Dom:"Alrighty then I'll go ask Matt"

He said then jumped out the bed.

Harry was pretending that he wasn't hearing Matt showering all this time and Dom reminded him of it had him clenching his phone tightly.

Dom:"Matt?..."
He called out while knocking on the door.He knocked again when he didn't get any response.

Matt:"What?"

They heard Matt snapped and Harry pressed his lips together to suppress his laughter when Dom jumped back.

Dom:"Woah grumpy cat Lightwood......"he teased.

Matt:"Dom What do you want?"

Dom:"I was asking if you wanted something to eat I was going to grab some food with Alberto"

Matt:"Yes bring something"

Dom:"Something...does you two have the same brain cell or something..."
He turned and said to Harry.

Harry shrugged but did consider what he said....Did the two of them had the same brain?....Maybe they did.....

Dom:"And what is that something?"

Matt:"Bring whatever you are going to have"

Dom was really annoying him.Harry could hear the impatience in Matt's voice.

Dom:"It's confirmed you two have the same brain cell"

Harry glared at Dom when he turned to him again.