You are lucky my hands are tied....

Harry:"Get on the bed

Harry:"Get on the bed..."

He said breathlessly but it was an order as he pulled him up by his hair.

He let go of his hair sliding it down the back of his neck down his spine to his ass.

Matt shivered from the down his back and gasped when Harry gave a harsh squeeze to his cheek.

Harry's hands were gone from his body and he just stood there shivering and not knowing how he wanted him to lay on the bed.

Harry saw his confusion and he rolled his eyes.

How can he be so adorable even in this kind of not so innocent situation they were currently indulging on.....

He huffed then pushed him not too nicely and Matt yealped as he landed face first on the bed.

Matt:"You fucking..."

He grumbled as he tried to get up but with his hands still tied it was difficult.

Matt was trying to get up but it ended up with him getting on his knees with his face still flush on the bed and flashing his perfect ass to Harry.

Which obviously Harry wasn't going to let it slide as he halt him in his current position with his hands gripping his hips tightly.

Harry:"Stay like this...."

Matt:"Wha?..."

Matt realised how bare he was right now and blushed furiously.

Even though Harry has seen him like this before and had done far more embarrassing things to him he still felt a bit shy showing his ass like that.

He had never flashed his ass like this before.

Of course he hadn't.

Harry was the only man he has been so intimately with like this.

So he squirmed away feeling his cheeks heat up from the exposure.

Matt:"No this embarahhhhh..."

His protests turned into a yelp when Harry landed a rather hard slap on his ass.

He squirmed.

The sting hurt so good....

Harry:"Shut up You look so hot like this stay where you are...."

He ordered squeezing the cheek he slapped before making his way to his suitcase.

Matt whined but he still felt his traitorous heart happily dancing that Harry found him hot.

He turned his head to look at him.

Matt:"What are you doing?...."

He asked when he saw Harry rummaging through his suitcase.