Prank Gone Wrong

Chapter 1

Matt:"Hah ah H Harry s st op i c can't too too much"

Harry:"Ohh but we've only just begun"He panted out breathlessly.A teasing smirk playing on his lips.He pressed a kiss to Matt's lips while slamming his hips hard against Matt's ass.

Matt:"Mmmmh Ahhhh..."He moaned as his prostate was hit dead on"J Just begun? I i already c came more than 3 times...Ahh..and That's the f fourth time you are f fucking me today"he managed to say breathlessly.

Harry:"It's not my fault that you keep provoking me Matt besides you love taking it up your ass like you said you came 3 times"He breathed out snapping his hips harder"And I'm nowhere near from being done with you"He growled thrusting hard on Matt's prostate.Matt whined and moaned loudly"I'm gonna fuck you all night and make you scream till you won't be able to speak I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk or sit for days"he whispered in Matt's ear.Matt let out a wanton moans.Harry's thrusts turned into fast brutal and reckless hearing those sinful noises Matt was letting out his red bitten plump lips.

Matt:"oooooohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuck"he screamed loudly in pleasure.

...............

Fuck....How did he end up like this?.....Matt thought....What was supposed to be a simple revenge on a prank his friends pulled on him took a turn into something else and Matt was regretting his poor choice of choosing a prank.Because of that now he had a very red furious Harry Shum Jr standing in his trailer blocking him from running away.

One month ago

Matt was so angry.He was feeling unfair because the day before everyone had decided to plan behind his back and pulled a bad prank on him.Not going to go into the details let's just say it was simply worst for Matt at least.

So now he was pacing around in his trailer thinking of ways how to get them back.Especially that Dom.He was sure that he was the mastermind behind all this.

He was still pacing around when he heard his wife knocking on his door calling him.They were going to have lunch together as a whole family and friends group that afternoon and Matt was not looking forward to it.He was still angry and he still didn't had any prank idea yet.

At lunch he sat sulking the whole time.The others noticed his grumpy mood but didn't say anything.They were giving him his space.

He was sitting near the window and his wife was sitting next to him.Next to his wife Dom's girlfriend was sitting next to her was Dom.
Infront of Matt was Harry.He was sitting near the window as well next to him was his wife.Next to her was Cat and his boyfriend. Everyone were happily eating their lunch except for one who was still lost in thoughts of how to make them regret pranking him.

He shifted a bit to adjust in his seat.He was tall and it was kind of cramped for his long legs.His legs were so long that it was touching the legs of the person across from him.

It was getting kind of boring and he leaned forward his elbows on the table.
The action made his knees go forward even more and accidently brushed the inside of the thigh of the person infront of him under the table while doing so.

Suddenly Harry yelped and jolted up from his seat.
Everyone looked at him with a questioning look.

Dom:"you alright there buddy?"

Harry:"Yeah just thought there was something on my leg"
He smiled awkwardly at the others then glanced at Matt and flushed.

Seeing Harry was alright Matt turned his attention out the window trying to think of some interesting pranks.