Burning heart

Hieeellllooooo still alive and still writing I'm so sorry but I'm getting distracted by other things really easily these past days
I need to get back on track the stories or I'll forget whaat i have to write....😣
Anyway thank you for reading and voting....you guys are the best and you give me courage thank you and love you😙😙😙😘😘😘😍

A minute hasn't even passed since they started driving and it started raining heavily

One of the waitresses had warned them about it earlier saying that this area had a lot of accidents because of the heavy rains.

Then She told them about a hotel not very far from there.They couldn't risk challenging the slippery roads.

That was just stupidly suicidal.

So they ended up going to that hotel.

When they reached their destination they all quickly ran and everyone were completely drenched by the time they got inside the hotel.

They were lucky it was cheap because they had a lot of people with them.

Matt obviously wanted a room with Harry but unfortunately there were too many of them and the hotel didn't have much room left so they had to share.

Director:"I'm afraid there's not many rooms we will have to share...Here are the keys to your rooms"he said handing them the keys.

Matt was sulking like a kid.

He wanted a room just for him and Harry but no they had to share it with Dom and Alberto.
The two were the most energetic when they were together.

Well Matt and Harry were energetic too but that night Matt only wanted to sleep comfortably in Harry's arm and if he was alone he would have asked him if something was wrong.

But that idiot Harry was ignoring him and was agreeing excitedly to the fact of having more people with them.

Then he thought...

Maybe Harry didn't had the same idea of spending some alone time with each other like Matt did....Matt's doubt was starting to come back to him....because since at the snack place Harry hasn't really talked or flirted with him like before.

Maybe he was seeing things but It seemed like Harry was avoiding him.

He glanced at Harry and regretted even looking at the man.

He was being a fucking wet sin over there.

His clothes were sticking to his body leaving nothing to the imagination.

They had to run to the shelter earlier and Matt could see every muscles flexing from his harsh inhale and exhale of breaths.
His hair was wet and slick to his forhead.

He knew if his mouth was opened he would have drooled by now because there was lot of saliva pooling inside his mouth.

Matt's face was flushing from haziness and he thought he might faint.