10

"Me and (Y/N)... Are now into three months of us dating each other... It not bad at all it's quite relaxing and wonderful... Only... It's a bit of a challenge to get him to read signs..."

Flashback a week prior.

"Well your no fun."

"Wa-wait what do you mean by that? Did I do something wrong?" (Y/N) asked concerned to see if he upset Zatanna in anyway.

"No your amazing! Only problem is you still prefer the couch than sleeping with me in bed!" Zatanna said with a pout face putting her hands on her hips.

"I... I'm not sure... I'm ready for that..." (Y/N) blushed looking at her standing in front of him as he was sitting down cleaning his Sig.

"It's the next step after cuddling... Unless your scared of something else?" Zatanna asked hugging his arm as she stood next to him smiling at him seductively.

"Maybe... I am... Or maybe I enjoy how slow we're taking it... It's just..."

"Its your first relationship and you don't want to ruin it." Zatanna said with a confident smile on her face.

"Yea... Sorry... Hmm isn't this a bit close for a hug?"

"Ugh... Your lucky your so cute or else I'll be mad at your cluelessness." Zatanna said kissing his cheek as the Marine blushed at her comment.

Present.

"It's definitely a trip. But I love him nonetheless its something new. Plus he has been making himself busy tracking the person who tried to kill him. Speaking of I found out who went after my life three months ago as well. Poison Ivy had come across some Mortem Orchids to take me out and she genetically altered them to be even more dangerous. Bruce took care of her now my only problem is who did she get the flowers from only those in the world of magic would have access to it. Even then the risk is much too high... I do have one person in mind however me and my father had exiled her away from our dimension, but she is a suspect... Speaking of; General Eiling and Waller meet up with Soldier boy while we we're on a date talking to him about a certain project Cadmus is doing... They spoke in private but I used a spell for me to listen into their conversation. They apparently need his blood, and his cooperation; however (Y/N) agreed to it only when he and his squad takes out the Russian operative so now they have a lot more people looking for the guy... And with the way things have been something big is going to happen and it worries me because what if (Y/N) gets hurt, I understand he's highly skilled and I have full confidence in his abilities, but... Anything could happen. Maybe I should teach him some magic... If he'll let me... And for my boyfriend he's been out all day today... He left me a note saying he'll be back but didn't really give a timeframe. I wonder where he could be at?" Zatanna thoughg to herself scrolling photos on her phone of her and (Y/N) missing her boyfriend until she heard the doorbell ring.

"That must be him... Coming! Wait... (Y/N) has a key then who could it be?..." Zatanna opened the door only to realize her mistake as she saw three men in black ski mask break her door as soon as she had unlocked it quickly grabbing her arms and covering her mouth injecting a syringe in her neck with chemicals to knock her out.

"(Y/N)..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six Hours ago.

"Ok guy's this'll be a joint operation between homeland, FBI, GCPD, and General Eiling as he's going to be command of this operation." Dolion said putting his gear together as he gave a debriefing of the mission at hand.

Within the past three months GCPD has been keeping tabs of lower Russian mobsters, while Homeland and the FBI were after bigger targets affiliated with them. In their investigations they had found out they have been scheming with a possible terrorist group called the Allah's Circle recruiting them to deal a massive blow to one of America's greatest development branches... Cadmus.