Epilogue

My name...

Is Zatanna Zatara! The Mistress of Magic I'm Twenty-Seven years old, the lead authority of all magical threats on planet Earth. And a dang good magician with a very successful show. You may know me from the magic kits you find in stores, the comic books, cartoon shows, games etc etc.

Heck you may even know me by perverted fanfics about me that are out there. Yea I know they exist after all I know a trick when I see one~

I'm living a pretty happy life right now, with the shows, hero gig, and the free time I get to mess around at home with... No one now...

I recently undid a Flashpoint that got rid of someone very important to me... The Flashpoint gave me the best two years of my life I could ever have lived... It's really a shame... Apparently the Astral Image I sent to have Flash fix the timeline somehow managed to keep itself in tact and gave me the memories I made with him... Every single one... Every phone call I had with him, every time I held his hand, his voice, his touch, everything... I was going to seek him out in this time around however... If our relationship was part of a time paradox then I have to put responsibility before emotion and ensure it doesn't happen. Clark and Lois are happy and their child is born without Joker targeting them, Kara and Jimmy found each other in this timeline... I'm happy for them, Bruce and Selina actually are a healthy couple which came to a complete shock to me. Barry stopped himself from saving his mother, and married his wife Iris. I guess this timeline is going how it was supposed to go. Cadmus is still around but not as active less soldiers and they rely heavily on this "Suicide squadron".

Every day I'm checking the the timeline just in case if I was wrong about the previous timeline... And so far every attempt has told me otherwise. I'm still going to keep my promise to him though... I'll find him but only when I least expect him to show up to me. Matter of fact today would've been his twenty-eighth birthday. And I have a show to perform as well.

Clear my emotions, steady my breathing, and smile for the show must begin. Because I have to give the best presentation every show as if he's in the audience watching me perform my tricks. Then again I have to do my best regardless of my emotions. If he does or doesn't exist in this timeline... I'm sure he's happy and I have no regrets about that.

After all if you can't sacrifice everything to save and better the life of the one you love... Then is it really Love at all?

You can answer later for now... The show must go on... And I'm having VIPs come in today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Barry thanks for the tickets you and Iris didn't need to do this."

"It's not a problem. You, your family, and your brother will love this show believe me."

"Yea but VIP passes man you only have a scientist salary how much did you pay for these!"

"Haruhito I got you man now c'mon just enjoy the show."

"I guess Akame where is?"

"Oh he went to get Dawn's jacket she forgot it in the car." A raven haired woman in a beautiful red dress said as she held the hands of their twins a brother and a sister.

"He has his ticket come on we should go to our seats."

The theater was pack to the brim with guest all dressed formally as it was a special night for veterans and people in military service of the United States. The Magic show was going to begin revealing the Mistress of Magic until suddenly a woman in red spandex appeared instead of the actual mistress of magic.

"Welcome welcome Ladies and... Well Gentlemen..." The woman winked in a silly manner causing a few laughs in the audience as she was clearly the opening act.