14

"Give up American You are completely surrounded surrender now and help us find your friends so we don't have to kill you right away." A Chinese soldier said on a megaphone as soldiers, and attack vehicles surround an abandon house in the middle of no where North Korea.

"Welp... Its come down to this... I hope the boys made it out safely... Zatanna... Please forgive me I wasn't able to come back home to you. Oh say can you see~" Dolion started to lowly sing activating his light shield as he charged out the building to the enemy surrounding him as they all opened fire failing to hit their target as the shield protected him enough for him to get close before it broke fighting ten men at the same time in CQC since they didn't want any cross fire. Regardless of being out numbered Dolion kept taking down and killing one after another with his knife and Sig as he easily out classed them with his martial arts that others ran to fight and detain him by tackling him only to run away as he pulled a pin on a grenade which he immediately threw inside a vehicle destroying it as they got off him. Course some of them got fed up enough to start shooting at him which he took cover not before taking two in his left hip, a through and through on his right shoulder and a couple deflected off his left over armor on his torso and helmet. "This is nothing." He thought of the pain looking at a truck that has a minigun to a helicopter in the back of it. Seeing this he ignored his pain as he made a break for it diving into the truck to grab the minigun and cover himself not to get shot as the entire army present were opening fire on the truck.

"bul-eul jab-ala! (Hold fire!)" An officer said as they slowly walked towards the truck.

"un-yeong. (Run.)" Dolion said to them as he began to open fire on them holding his stance to not falter as the kick back of this gun was trying to push him down however his adrenaline wouldn't allow it as he had one thing in mind; to kill as many soldiers as he can. However Dolion's valiant stand wouldn't last forever as he soon received a sniper shot to his leg and arm falling on one knee and with his good arm continued to fire until his gun ran out of ammo. When this happen he found himself being circled by North Korean Soldiers.

"kkeutnaeja... (C'mon... Get it over with.)" He said dropping his weapons as wind blew through them in their silence until it was nothing but darkness.

Twenty-Seven hours ago.

"This is definitely a trap..." Zanto said holding a picture of him and his family looking into it.

"How accurate can we trust this?" Oddball asked looking at their Squad lead.

"They said its from their sources from China so I myself give it a ten percent chance its true. But thanks to the network we highjacked... It's really happening." Dolion said calmly as the other were silent.

"I guess that's that then... So what's the plan?"

"Our transport is taking us Twenty-Nine thousand meter just above the atmosphere where we'll drop into enemy territory from there we stay hidden until the conference takes place and assassinate all known participants."

"That's it? Is there going to be no extraction?" Gibbon asked as his Captain looked down clenching his fist.

"No we're responsible for our own extraction... And method of how we proceed with this mission, we have each other for this... We've been through "suicide" missions before so I've dug up some reports and findings. This is where the conference will take place and closest body of water is due east Two hundred clicks from there we enter the water with our suits and swim to South Korean waters out tanks have Seven hours of oxygen so we need to be careful on how we use it. Or we can take this cove... I've ran a geographic scan from satellite images, and my contact in South Korea there is a small tunnel that was made from millions of years of tides crashing through that it made a passage way to South Korea from the North and it'll be low tides this week so we can crawl though there for a couple of hours. Oh and instead of our regular radios were going to be using these beepers so that they won't hear or intercept our radio frequency." (Y/N) said handing them beepers.