🖤 Rogue/Sting ☀

Requested By: Someone, IDK Can't remember. 

Head Canon: Dating Sting And Rogue\

•••

The One Where It's Just General Dating Head Canons.

☀ You met them after you left Fairy Tail.

🖤 It was hard being there after everyone disappeared, so not long after Tenrou island, you quit.

☀ You wandered around from place to place looking for a guild, none measured up to your ex-family-like guild, but eventually, you found Rogue and Sting.

🖤 You three became best friends off the bat, naturally, when seven years went by and you all grew up, you all started dating.

☀ Rogue doesn't like public affection from you both, but slowly you and Sting will make him more comfortable with it.

🖤 Sting, on the other hand, will gladly bask in the attention of his lovers, regardless of the place.

☀ Generic, but you like calling Sting your light, and Rogue your shadow.

🖤 They'll call you their princess, and love.

☀ Once everyone is back from Tenrou island they'll be shocked to find out you joined Saber Tooth and are now dating both their dragon slayers.

🖤 Natsu was like a big brother to you so he'll instantly go picking a fight with them.

☀ You'll have to fight hard to get your 'family' to accept them, but after the events of the grand magic games, they'll come around.

🖤 You and them don't typically fight.

☀ When you do fight it's over their treatment towards Fairy Tail.

🖤 Rogue always takes your side because he partially does believe guilds should act more kind.

☀ After Sting becomes master your fights transition into him not working, neglecting his duties, etc.

🖤 You and Rogue are gonna have to force him to do his work.

☀ Even if that means bribing or blackmailing him.

🖤 For example, no cuddles until all that paperwork is done.

☀ Cuddles are the best.

🖤 You alternate who is in the middle each time.

☀ They secretly love when your in the middle because they know you're protected.

🖤 It's the best feeling in the world being sandwiched between them.

☀ Sting is nice and warm, and Rogue gets really clingy.

🖤 The best trio in battle.

☀ You've been friends since you were kids, naturally, you've been going on jobs together since then too.

🖤 You are so in synch with them when battling.

☀ They trust you with their life.

🖤 When Minerva took Lector hostage you nearly killed her but Rogue held you back because he thought she'd kill you.

☀ Of course, he never voiced it like that.

🖤 You get a little jealous of Yukino.

☀ She's just really close with them.

🖤 They also saw her naked when master Jiemma forced her to strip and then banished her from the guild.

☀ You understand she's just a guildmate and trust them, however, that doesn't stop you from going on every job they take with her.

🖤 Rogues gonna notice when you get jealous and he'll tell Sting, who will help make you feel better.

☀ They don't really get jealous.

🖤 Maybe when you spend too much time with one of them, rather than balanced one on time with each of them.

☀ Their jealousy is usually resolved pretty quickly.

🖤 You're Lector and Froshes mother.

•••

Edited: 5-28-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••