⚔ Erza Scarlet ⚔

Requested By: Anonymous

Drabble: "Why?"

The One With Jealousy.

•••

Erza guiltily looked at her hands as she stood next to Jellal. Being here with him felt wrong. She loves you. She's loyal to you. She felt like being with Jellal was betraying you, yet you were the one who betrayed her in the first place.

She kept seeing you and Kagura in her head. The way you smiled at each other and hugged. Embracing each other in a loving way. In a way, she herself, Erza, your girlfriend would embrace you.

Erza did the rational thing any woman who discovered they were being cheated on did. She wanted to hurt you like you hurt her.

The only thing she could think of at that moment was to run to Jellal. They had history and she knew how you got jealous and insecure of Jellal, so she went on a date with him.

Jellal leans in to kiss Erza and she panics. She'd only just discovered you cheating and you hadn't even technically broken up yet.

Before Erza even has time to react on whether or not to let Jellal proceed with kissing her, he is pushed away from her.

"Ice Dragon: Iron Fist!"

[Y/N] [L/N] hits Jellal down with a powerful dragon slayer punch. He kicks Jellal in his side.

"That is MY fucking girlfriend!"

[Y/N]'s emotions take over. Out of anger and hurt, he keeps beating Jellal. He has Jellal all bloody on the ground when Erza puts on her heaven armor and defends Jellal.

"Stop, [Y/N]. You're going to kill him."

"Why?"

Tears brim your eyes as you look at Erza. She always told you she and Jellal were just friends. All those times she told you she loved you, all those times she said Jellal meant nothing to her anymore, they were just lies?

"Why Erza? I- I've done nothing but love and treat you right. What's wrong with me? Why are you with him?"

Tears dribbled down your cheeks and your arms went limp at your sides.

"Why? You're the one who cheated on me first!"

"I never cheated. I have always loved you completely and loyally."

"I saw you together. You and Kagura, sneaking around together."

"Maybe if you had asked me about it instead of running to your precious Jellal I could've told you that Kagura is my half-sister."

Erza transforms out of her heaven armor and walks closer to you.

"You didn't cheat?"

"No. I could never."

Erza cups your cheeks with a happy-remorseful smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for getting so jealous, forgive me?"

Your hands come up and cup Erzas face aswell. With a smile on your face, you rest your forehead against hers.

"Of course my armed angel. But if I ever see Jellal about to kiss you again... I will kill him."

•••

Edited: 1-14-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••