😈 Mirajane Strauss 😈

Drabble: "I do."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] And Mirajane Strauss Get Married.

•••

Mira didn't want a HUGE wedding. Just friends & family. Family meaning pretty much the whole guild.

You were in the church that Lisanna was buried at. Even though she was back now, Mira wanted the wedding there. It was a church, and Mira spent quite some time here when Lisanna was presumably dead.

You stood at the end of the aisle, as Mira walked down. You had Elfman as your best man, Lisanna as Mira's bridesmaid of honor, and Makarov as the officiator.

Mira made her way down the aisle to you. You smiled, she was beautiful. Lucy made her makeup look great, but you'd didn't think Mira needed it. She was perfect.

Her traditional white dress looked great with her blue eyes. You couldn't help but think how lucky you were to have her.

Mira almost cried as she made her way to you. You looked handsome in your tux/suit. It made your [E/C] pop. Mira couldn't remember a time she was ever sad with you. She was happy to have you by her side forever.

Mira made her way to you, graceful as ever, and held your hands. You stared lovingly in each other's eyes. You saw true happiness in each other.

Before you knew it, it was time for the I do's.

"Do you, [Y/N] [L/N] take Mirajane Strauss to forever hold. To forever honor. Through sickness, and in health. Through the good and bad. To forever cherish, and love?"

"I do."

"Do you, Mirajane Strauss take [Y/N] [L/N] to forever honor, to forever love, to forever hold, and care for. To take through sickness and in health, through good and bad?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

You leaned in and kissed Mira. Her soft lips on yours. Sealing your new life as husband and wife together.

•••

Edited: 12-14-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••