⚡ Laxus Dreyar ⚡

Requested By: Anonymous

Drabble: "I thought you were dead."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Battles Minerva Orland.

•••

It was time for the GMG’s.

You were part of Fairy Tail’s B team with Laxus. You stood together, side by side in your matching team outfits when your name was called to fight Minerva.

“Don’t worry, I got this!”

You smiled that magical smile that drained his worries.

“Go beat her ass.”

•••

You felt nervous as you walked up to the arena. You saw what Minerva did to Lucy. You desperately wanted to give your spot up to someone else.

But how could you? You couldn’t let yourself be weak. How would you face your boyfriend? You would be so ashamed. You needed to give payback for what happened to Lucy.

You get into a battle stance and Minerva callously walks into the arena, a smirk on her face.

“[Magic Type]: [Special Attack].”

You send an attack at Minerva. It wasn’t very effective though.

“Let’s hurry this up. I have better things to do.”

Minerva traps your arms and legs with her power. You try to move but it’s futile. It doesn’t work. You’re stuck.

“Poor, weak, little fairy.”

Minerva beats your body to a pulp. It isn’t until your heart feels it’s about to stop beating that they stop the fight.

•••

You wake up in the infirmary. Laxus is next to you, holding your hand. His thumb skimming over your skin. It was such a tame thing he always did in private. Most definitely never in front of people.

“Hey.”

“I thought you were dead.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Fuck! Don’t apologize.”

“If I had been stronger… Then maybe… I’m sorry.”

“Don’t talk like that. You don’t need to be stronger. You are stronger. Fuck, I’m gonna destroy them.”

•••

Edited: 12-14-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••