1Accident

•💜•

White. Am I dying? Am I seeing the light? Ow, fuck! I hiss as a blinding pain shoots through my head, brain pounding against my skull. I subconsciously reach up, holding my head in my hands as I flinch at another jab in my skull. I let a groan slip from my mouth, my breaths laboured. My eyelids fight to open, but that won't come soon, I figure, my lungs giving way again and I gasp for air, eyes shooting open and back arching off the bed before my body started violently shaking and spasming.

"Fuck! SHIT! Doctor! Now! We need a fucking doctor!" Jin yells from my bedside, having walked in in the middle of my fatal ordeal. "Shit! Y/N, please, fuck! DOCTOR!"

🌼'︶'🌼

My eyes flutter open, body feeling exhausted and sore. A tear unconsciously slips down my cheek, soft and continuous groans leaving my chapped lips. What the fuck is going on?

"J-Jungk--" I violently choke on my own saliva, coughing repeatedly, more tears slipping down my cheeks. It hurts, it hurts so much.

I'm lifted off the bed by strong hands, craddled against someone's chest, hand softly tapping against my back to save me from possibly dying by something as embarrassing as choking on my own fucking spit. "Shh, it's okay now. You're okay." Something cold touches my lips, my sobbing stopping on the spot. It's a glass of water. I hurriedly grab the glass from the strangers hands and chugged it down.

"You should tell Jungkook she's awake. He'd wanna see her." The guy says, taking the glass from my hands and setting it aside.

"J-jungkook.." I rasp out, "Where's Jungkook?" I ask, wanting to get off the bed but the guy's hands hold me back gently.

"Y/N..." He says, forcing my body to lay back against the pillows as he got up. "You've been in an accident..."

"You're not answering my question! Where. Is. Jungkook?!?!" I yell, completely ignoring the revelation that I have been in an accident which clearly must be the source of all my pain at the moment.

Mystery man looks back at another guy, nodding his head at the door. "Go get him..."

Another guy standing near the door nods his head, leaving the room to find Jungkook.

I finally get the chance to look around the room, calmed down a bit knowing I will see Jungkook soon. That's all I cared about at the moment, to know if he's okay. The room was a pale creamy colour, some decorations lining the walls, a sitting area, the bed I'm currently sitting on. It's a bedroom. A massive fucking bedroom. But this bedroom had something bedrooms don't usually have. An IV monitor, beeping at the pace my heart is beating at. I stare at the machine, eyes spotting a bunch of wires which I follow along of only to land on my arm. I grit my teeth, looking away from the wires, I fucking hate these things.

The door swings open not much later, revealing a weak looking Jungkook holding onto the short ignorant man that seemed to hate my guts since the moment he laid eyes on me.

"Jungkook--" I sniffle, surprising everyone in the room by yanking the wires and needles out of my body. I jump up, ignoring the blinding pain shooting through my body, ignoring everyone else's protests to stay seated and rush towards Jungkook. I immediately engulf him in a hug, him groaning out in pain but nevertheless hugging me back, arms wrapping around my tiny frame, head snuggled into my neck. "Y/N..." He whispers, placing a soft kiss against the skin of my neck, snuggling closer after.

"I'm so fucking sorry..." He mumbles, something wet dripping on the skin of my shoulder which I soon identified as tears. When he let out a heartbreaking sob, mumbling once more, "sorry...", I broke down, crying like a baby.

"J-jungkook, you have nothing to apologize for. " I pull his body back, cupping his cheeks and smiling softly at him.

"I do, I fucking messed up. I should never have considered making a deal with that-- that--"

"--Whore?" I finish his sentence for him and he slightly chuckles. "Yes...if I didn't then I could tell you how much I love you, could tell you the truth..." He mumbles the last part, wiping a falling tear from his soft cheek.

"Jungkook...if you hadn't done what you did, I'd still have her breathing down our necks, hurting the people I love." I say, him only looking down with a slight nod of the head.

I lay a soft kiss on his head, grabbing his chin softly to lift his head back up and lay a tender kiss on his lips. "Rest, Jungkook. And don't worry about anything else okay?" I whisper and he nods.

"The same goe--"

"--Oh for fuck's sake. Look, this is really sweet and all, but you guys need to lay down now." The strange guy scoffs from the sidelines, stepping closer to me and softly grabbing my arm.

"Let go." Jungkook growls, taking my hand in his, staring the guy down until he backs away with his hands in the air.

"Jungkook..." I breathe in shock. Why is he acting like this? I lift my hand, rubbing his shoulder to take his attention away from the poor guy whose only mission is to try and help.

His gaze shifts back to me, eyes softening immediately. "Come.." He starts slowly moving us toward the bed, laying me down on my spot first. "Get the doctor to fix this." He points towards the wires and my arm and immediately someone rushes out of the room. "The rest of you, out." He waved them off. "You too Woosung." He points the guy from earlier. "Out."

Woosung scoffs, mumbling something underneath his breath, before storming out of the room with everyone else.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks, covering my body with the comforter on the bed heading around himself and getting in next to me.

"I'm fine, Jungkook."

He nods, cuddling into my side, holding my body close to his. The doctor soon arrived, Jungkook having fallen asleep next to me. Too many thoughts rushed through my brain, keeping me awake for a while before being able to fall asleep in Jungkook's embrace.

•💜•