3Back to where I came from

•💜•

The doctor came back into the room about ten minutes later, Jungkook and I having laughed our asses off at the awkward and unwanted encounter we had with him ten minutes ago.

"Didn't I tell you guys to rest?" The old doctor asked with his hands on his hips after setting his notepad down on a table near the door. Neither of us answer him, too ashamed to even mutter a single word, only looking down at the bed and finding all of this slightly amusing.

He sighs, knowing he's not gonna get a response right now. "Jungkook, you need to follow me. We need to do a couple of head scans, it'll be over quickly. And you, Y/N," he points his finger at me, looking down and sighing again before waving dismissively at me, "You don't need the monitor anymore. Jungkook." He gives Jungkook a look, calling him with his eyes, Jungkook nodding.

Once the doctor left, Jungkook placed a soft kiss on my forehead, caressing my cheek. "I'll see you later." His thumb caressed my skin, lips to touching mine again, gently this time, barely just. He pulled away, smiling at me before getting up, yanking clothes over his naked body before filing out of the room.

I can finally go to the damn bathroom. Which is exactly what I did after being left alone in the room.

After finishing my business, I returned to the conjoined room only to find Woosung there, fluffing my pillows. I don't exactly know what his job is, I just know he's everywhere. Especially my room. "Hey." He greets as soon as he spots me.

"Hi..." I greet back awkwardly, keeping my distance. I got hella weird vibes from him.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be out of here in no time. Just tidying up a bit." He speaks, almost like he read my mind about me wanting to be left alone in here.

I nod, "Okay. Thanks.." I comment, walking towards the bed, lying down. Staring at the ceiling, my mind started to wander. I should be at the company. Not wherever I am at this moment. I have responsibilities. Hoseok is probably worried sick about me. I don't even know where Jin went or why he's even here. Last thing I saw, or well...heard of him was when he frantically called for the doctor.

I need to talk to Jungkook. "Woosung, can you show me where Jungkook is?" I request, sitting up again.

"Oh, yeah sure. Follow me." He motions toward the door, setting the throw pillow down and walking towards the door. I follow suit. I'm not sure wether I'm more excited to see Jungkook's room or to see him. Everything is just so messed up and my brain is everywhere so I'm pretty sure it's both the treasons.

Soon we arrive in front of two large and heavy doors which Woosung pushed open with no effort at all. Stepping inside, I was awestruck at the size of the room, large windows covered with large shades lined an entire wall making the space seem so much bigger. My eyes scan over the room, finding Jungkook in his bed. "Y/N what are you doing here? You should be in bed." He speaks, tapping the bed beside him, insisting on me sitting down there. I look down, shying towards him. "You should be resting." He says as I plop my ass down on the bed, his hand caressing my thigh.

"That's not what you said when you fuc--" His hand giving a hard squeeze to my thigh stops me mid sentence. He clenches his jaw, eyes piercing.

"Watch your mouth in front of other people, Y/N."

I gulp at his authorative tone. Something was different about Jungkook. He seems way more serious than he was in the office. And it's not just his mood swings. "Sorry..." I mumble.

*What?" His hand goes back to caressing my thigh. I roll my eyes, knowing he only wants me to say it again, so I do. "I said I'm sorry."

He hums, looking over my shoulder to, I'm guessing, Woosung. Not a second later do I hear the doors shut. "Jungkook we have to talk." I speak, my hands touching the one on my thigh, fiddling with the sexy ring that decorates one of his slender fingers.

"Yeah, I know baby." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me to lay down next to him. "Let's sleep first though." He yawns, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm tired."

I whine in protest. "No, Jungkook. Please, I'm already so confused. Leaving the company like that is asking for trouble. Nobody knows where I am, I don't even know where I am. I need to go back as soon as I--"

"--You're not going anywhere." Jungkook says, gripping my hand tighter, so tight it hurts.

"Jungkook, what is wrong with you, let go of me, you're hurting me." I try to pull my hand back but fail miserably.

Something flashes in his eyes and he lets my hand go, I immediately craddle it against my chest, getting up from the bed. "Don't you ever grab me like that again, Jungkook." I threaten.

He looks away, face still cold and expressionless. "You should rest." Is all he says before turning around, covering his body with the sheets.

Oh fuck this. I think to myself, turning around and leaving the room. I find Woosung still standing outside the room. Perfect.

"Woosung, can you take me somewhere?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

He frowns, "Yeah...where?" He asks, sounding a little unsure of wether he's saying the right thing or not.

"Back to where I came from." I request and watch as he becomes quite uneasy, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"I.." He looks at Jungkook's bedroom door, biting his lip in nervousness. "I don't know if that's such a good i--"

"Okay here's the thing. I don't really care what you say. I don't remember giving my consent to come here in the first place so unless you want to suffer the consequences along with everyone here, you'll take me back." I threaten, not thinking clearly and acting as impulsively as I usually do.

He gulps, looking from me to the door and back again. "Okay fine." He says after half a minute's silence. "We have to be quick about it though..."

He rushes past me, grabbing my hand in the process and pulling me along after him, steps rushing. We jog the stairs down two by two, it feelimg like a never-ending spiral.

"Where are you going?!" A loud voice suddenly stops us in our tracks. Oh for fuck's sake.

•💜•