5Meetings, Greetings and Warnings

So this...is a really fast-paced and eventful chapter. But the story needs to get somewhere so I must admit that I might have rushed it a little, hopefully not noticeably much.

•💜•

"This is Yoongi-hyung." Jungkook points to a short, brown haired male. He smiles at me, bowing a little and mumbling his greet just like the other two males did.

I've learned that Jungkook has many close friends that he likes to consider family. I admire that. "And lastly, this is Taehyung-hyung." He points to a male whom I faintly recognise which now has brightly colored hair. Blue. "He is in charge of the technology. Spyware et cetera." I smile, remembering it was him who dragged me out of the office building a few days back. My smile fades a little at the thought of the office...I still really need to talk to Jungkook about that...

"And that's my gang." Jungkook throws some strange signs into the air and everyone snorts. It does not fit him at all.

I smile at the lot, bowing, "It's really nice to meet you all."

Namjoon is Jungkook's adviser, so they say. Jimin, the short blonde male...well...he has no purpose. I tsk at the thought of the man I can't stand. He really is a dick.

"Okay great. Let's eat! I'm starving." Jungkook says and everyone chuckles. Halfway through our meal, which was out of this world, a knock sounded on the dining room door, silencing everyone. I frown, looking in the same direction as everyone else: the door.

Soon it creaks open and Woosung walks in. Not long after him Jin steps inside. My eyes widen. "Jin!" How could I forget about him?!?!

He gives me a small smile. I have to control myself not to get up, run to him and squeeze the air out of his lungs in a bear hug.

"Jungkook I need to talk to you." He sounds serious, a hint of fear and urgency lacing his normally smooth and velvety voice. I frown, watching the two interact...why do I get the feeling Jungkook knew Jin even before Jin joined the company. "Please excuse me." Jungkook, wipes his mouth with his paper towwl, gets up and quietly leaves the room with Jin.

I didn't even get the chance to ask questions as the guys already starting blabbering back and forth, their loud voices resounding against the walls of the large dining hall. It sounded like a damn stampede and nearly made me flinch.

So I decided to go and ask Jin and Jungkook myself. I get up slowly, watching the guys. I know if they see me wanting to leave the room they'll try and stop me, but they're so entranced by their conversations they will barely notice. So I make my way to the door, glancing back to make sure nobody noticed, then slipped out the door when the coast is clear. I let out a puff of air I didn't even realise I was holding captive inside my lungs and dart down the long hall. I'm guessing this is where they went since the path to the rooms are the other way.

I try listening carefully to see if I could hear them speaking in one of the rooms but to no avail.

I reach the end of the first long hallway, it turning into another one. I sigh but gain hope again when I hear a noise in the room right in front of me. I slowly grab the handle, pushing it down with as little noise as I possibly can. Inside I find a group of men, among them Jungkook and Jin, all of them too preoccupied with whatever's going on in here to notice the movement from the heavy wooden door.

"I'm warning you, Jungkook. Keep your men off of my property and we won't have any problems. If I find another one of your scumbags on my grounds again I would have no choice but to launch an attack."

Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes. "My men were on your grounds because your men were seen snooping around my property, so don't get cocky. You should be on your fucking knees begging me not to destroy you because I'm so fucking close to doing just that." He hisses out, sending a weird feeling through my body. The way he added a slight growl to his words got me clenching my thighs.