2Mood swings [⚠18+]

I did not mean for this chapter to get so heated. Please do not read if you're not into smut. I don't need to explain myself to anyone, what I write is my choice, nobody else's. You can read the chapter, I'll put a warning where shit goes down. Don't read past that point if it will make you feel uncomfortable.

•💜•

The door creaking open wakes me up the next day, a heavy breathing Jungkook squashing my body as he had flung himself over me. My head turns to the side, watching as Woosung enters sneakily, probably trying not to wake us up. Little does he know I'm staring at him, watching as his biceps flexed in his revealing shirt. When he turns around he lets out a soft gasp. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to come and check up on your stats." He points to the monitor.

"You didn't wake me." I lie, "Also. How am I supposed to go to the bathroom if I'm hooked onto this thing?" I lift the wires, waving them around, his eyes following the action.

"I'll get the doctor." He points the door, starting to back up towards it but I stop him. "No, maybe bring him in like half an hour? I don't want to wake Jungkook." I brush my fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"Okay..." Woosung answers, leaving the room.

"I don't like him." Jungkook suddenly speaks, surprising me. I gasp, "I didn't know you were awake." I say, brushing my hand through his hair again, slightly scratching his skull with my nails and he groans. I do it again.

"Hmm, baby." He groans deeper this time, lifting his body up, turning around and adjusting his position to hover over my frame.

He leans down slowly, kissing my lips. I kiss back as he grabs my hand and pulls it near the back of his head. "Do it again..." He whispers, continuously kissing me. I smile, weaving my fingers through his hair, deliberately scratching his skull, him moaning after, slipping his tongue into my mouth. It feels like the air is slowly being sucked out of my lungs as my other hand moves up to join the one already in his hair, tugging at the locks. He growls, breaking the kiss to instead leave stinging hickeys on the soft skin of my neck.

The closer he moves to my chest the heavier my breaths become, "J-Jungkook..." I gasp, biting my lip as he grinds his core into mine. "We're injured..." I whisper, starting to feel the uncomfortable pain of the wounds on my legs.

He heaves out a breath of displeasure, nuzzling his face into my neck, his core grinding into mine again. "Once we're healed I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He breathes, lifting his body up to sit on the bed, shoulders slumped in disappointment.

I giggle at him, my hand playfully slapping at his thigh, squeezing it right after. "We'll see, Kookie."

My head snaps towards the door as I hear it opening again. Woosung walks in with the doctor following suit, having ignored my request of bringing the old doctor later. "Oh good. You're both awake." The doctor spoke. "I need to talk to Jungkook alone, Y/N. Is that okay?" He asks, pointing to Jungkook, before scribbling something on his notepad.

"Ye--"

"--Whatever you want to say, it can be said in front of Y/N." Jungkook's cold exterior was back as he snapped at the doctor. My eyes shifted towards his face, watching as he clenches his jaw.

"Jungko--"

"--It's not debatable."

"Stop interrupting me." I snap, voice lowering threateningly and I squeeze his thigh harder. "You're being rude." I spit out, quiet enough for only him to hear.

He licks his lips, looking away from me. "It can be said in front of her." He says, removing my hand from his thigh in a bit of a harsh way. Ouch..