1 - THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

Satoru was only suppose to be on a casual walk to get his kikufuku until he felt the presence of immense cursed energy coming from around the corner of an alleyway.

it wasn't some grade - 3 curse spirit that he could casually kill with ease. it was cursed energy that was almost on par with his.

but of course he was still the strongest. hehe.

the 24-year old man slyly walked towards where the presence was coming from. when he turned to the corner he found a girl with raggedy clothes sitting on the ground.

he thought that if he blew the wind she would get knocked over because she was so frail. she was literally the definition of skin and bones.

he stepped in front of her, not knowing if he got her attention or not since she was really looking at him.

he bent down and smiled. "hey." he said waving his hand. he then grabbed a kikufuku from the bag and started munching on it. "what are you doing over here looking like a homeless person?"

even with the insult she only shut her eyes and put her hands to her ears.

"are you okay?" gojo asked as he kept casually munching on the kikufuku. "you wants some or something?" he said. "well you can't have any because one, you're dirty, too, they're mine. hahah."

"stop." she said. "your chewing is so loud."

gojo froze his chewing. he didn't know how she could hear his chewing even with her hands up to her ears.

"look, I came over this way because I sensed your cursed energy. and you have way more than the normal Jujutsu sorecer. allow me to introduce myself. my name is sato-"

"your name is Satoru Gojo. your age is 24, your height is 190cm, the last time you urinated was 20 minutes ago, the last time your ate an actual meal was two hours and fifty three minutes ago. the meal was steak cooked medium rare. you're the strongest jujutsu sorcerer wielding the six eyes, limitless, infinity, red and blue combination making hollow purple, and last night you slept for eight hours." she cut him off.

Gojo's usual sly smirk disappeared off of his face as he realized everything that girl said was correct. including the urinating part which was really weird. frightening, but weird. but he also told her stuff that he didn't even know himself.

was she following him? no, he would know because of his six eyes. and with the amount of cursed energy this girl has, any Jujutsu sorcerer would notice her.

this was the first time they ever met.

"how do you know all that?" he asked.

"...I don't know. please help me." she pleaded. "I can't open my eyes without having a head ache from seeing everything. it's like a terrible headache. I can't cover up my ears without it hurting from all the ringing and noises. I have to bite my tongue so it'll be distracted by the pain rather than the bacteria and saliva in there. I can't smell without getting a migraine from all the different smells. I'm in so much pain."

when she said she couldn't open up her eyes without her having an immense headache, gojo knew what that felt like. it was what it felt like for him when his six eyes started blossoming.

gojo would see everything. he took in so much information of his surrounding that it hurt his eyes and mind. so much he had to go from glasses to a full clothed blindfold.

could this girl have six eyes?

no.

only the Gojo clan can inherit that.

then what was it?

"what if I told you I can help." gojo said.

"y-you can?"

"yes, I can." gojo said. "take my hand. I'll take you to Jujutsu High."