7 - HYAKUMANAKO SENSHI

UNEDITED: GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS.

Itadori reaches to get his weapon to try and attack the special-grade cursed spirit but head up just getting his hand cut off.

Itadori stares at his hand in surprise.

"Shoot!" you whisper under your breath. You were too scared to move. The last time you were in the presence of a Special-grade curse was Sukuna. This was totally on a different level. The overwhelming cursed energy was giving you deja Vu.

"Hey Sukuna! If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!" Itadori said and Sukuna's mouth came out on Itadori's cheek.

"Nope! Even if the parts of me inside you die, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still, irritatingly enough, I don't have control of this body. If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can! Then I'll go for that hot-headed woman! She's a lively one. I'll have fun with her. After that, I'll go for the Hyakumanako Senshi! and finish the battle we started ages ago. Well, I suppose I should find the eighteen other fingers before that, then fight her. She's a strong one." Sukuna said smiling.

"Hyakumanako Senshi? How does he know that?" you thought to yourself.

TRANSLATION: 百眼の戦士 (Hyakumanako Senshi) means Hundred Eye Warrior.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to let you do that." Itadori said.

"I bet. But if you're too focused on me, your friends are gonna die." Sukuna said with excitement.

"Scatter!" you yelled before the cursed spirit let out a fire ball. "No way... It's not jujutsu... It's pure cursed energy..."

"Y/N! Fushiguro! Take Kugisaki and get out of here!" Itadori yelled. "I'll keep this one busy until you two are out. As soon as you're out give me some kind of signal. Once you do... I'll switch with Sukuna."

"You know you can't do that!" you replied back. "Not with one arm against a cursed spirit."

"Look closer. It's having fun. It's obviously toying with us. I can at least buy us some time." Itadori said.

"I know it's having fun, but I'm not leaving. You can't try and sacrifice your life for me and Megumi again. I'm not such a person that would-"

"Y/N." Itadori placed his hand on your shoulder and smiled. Although he was smiling, your eyes and sensory can feel the anxiety and feel within him. "Please."

You just stared at him before turning your head to Megumi who looked down.

"Let's not have little faith in Itadori." Megumi said.

Before you knew it, you and Megumi were running away like scaredy cats. You were both ashamed.

"Y/N! Where's is she?!" Megumi yelled.

Your eyes scanned everywhere until you finally spotted her 50 feet down below. "Found her! Follow me!"

You and Megumi found Kugisaki about to be eaten by a cursed spirit before you made an orb from your cursed energy and threw at the cursed energy like a shuriken rasengan.

"Megumi! Take Kugisaki out." you said as you took off your Jujutsu long sleeve to reveal your black tank top. You lifted your shirt to show the sealing marks that are on your stomach, supressing the true strength of your power. You are a Hyakumanako Senshi.

Megumi's eyes widen. He still remembers that day. The day you were as skinny as bones. Blood was everywhere on your torn down school uniform. And your eyes... they were so beautiful... yet terrifying.