2 - THE SAME PRESENCE

"hey, gojo-sensei." you said as you licked your ice cream.

you had gotten the strawberry flavor while gojo got the vanilla flavor. megumi was too much of a gloomy brat to get anything from the ice cream shop and went home.

"yes, MY FAVORITE STUDENT?" gojo yelled the last part out as megumi was walking away.

"what's your opinion on love?" you asked. flustered a little from embarrassment but your 14-year old naive self had to ask. it was urgent.

"love? psh. I wouldn't know. I've never been in love. but in my opinion love," gojo paused for a moment. "is the worst curse a jujutsu sorcerer-anyone could ever face."

"why's that?" you asked.

"which one do you think hurts more, getting hurt physically, or emotionally?" gojo asked.

"physically...?" you guessed.

"wrong. emotions are the only thing that can take a person down. even someone might have a chance of bringing me down if they somehow defeat my will to fight. but that of course won't happen because...." gojo then pointed his fingers at you to finish the sentence.

"...you're the strongest." you finished his sentence.

"ding ding ding ding!" gojo said. "but anyways, why do you ask?"

"oh, because I think I might have a crush on megumi."

"HAHA! IM GANNA TELL HIM!"

"NO, DON'T YOU DARE GOJO-SENSEI!"

"MEGUMIIII!!!!!!"

two years later...

"megumi, it's over there." you pointed towards the box that should hold ryomen sukuna's finger.

you and megumi are now on a search for the finger of the king of curses.

megumi searched the thing while you stood there in your uniform.

you had a black tight ski mask on that covered your mouth and nose, black round glasses covering your eyes, and black ear pieces in your ears.

you have skin tight gloves that went up to your armpits but your Jujutsu High uniform covered it. underneath your jujutsu high uniform was a tank top that restrained your cursed technique by a little bit, not fully, but a little bit.

you didn't have the girl's skirt though but just pants. underneath those pants were skin tight leggings.

"y/n. see if the finger is around here." megumi said.

you looked through your glasses and scanned all around you. "not here."

megumi then went silent trying to ponder the best way to ask his question. "Can you, maybe, uh...." he looked away. "...take off your glass-"

"no." you immediately responded. "I'm not taking off any of my gear."

Megumi looks at you with sadness filled with his eyes as he frowned. He understood you always wanted to keep your mask, gloves, headset, and glasses on but he just wanted to see you in light. Literally.

You didn't expose any of your skin so he must be guessing you're paler than the actual color of your skin. Your eyes must've forgotten what color looks like other than the shade of gray because of your glasses. He just wanted to see you live a normal life.