4 - MANGA

You walked with Megumi in the building where the dead gets turned into ashes. It was an eery place that reeked of death everywhere. Literally.

All you could smell and see were dead bodies and sadden emotions everywhere. It wasn't a very fun place to be.

"I heard Itadori will be a new student at Jujutsu High. That is, if he passes Principal Yaga's test." Megumi says.

"Yeah... I sure hope he does." you said. You and Megumi were now in front of the door Yuji and Gojo were in. That's when you felt the same terrifying presence as Sukuna and immediately freaked out.

As you were about to open the door, you felt Gojo have his hand on the door knob.

"Everything is okay." Gojo said and you relaxed.

Before you knew it, Yuji and Gojo came out and you can tell Gojo gave Yuji another finger to eat.

"Fushiguro and L/N! You guys are looking good!" Yuji says with a thumbs up.

"You think so after seeing this?" Megumi asks as he points at all the bandages on his face.

"Please call me Y/N actually. I find it weird to be called by my last name." you said.

"What? Why's that?" Yuji asked.

"I grew up watching a lot of American shows." you answered.

"Really?! You know Jennifer Lawrence?" Yuji asked with a smile.

"Enough chit-chat. You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers we attend." Megumi explains.

"Huh?"

"Tokyo Jujutsu High School." you said. "By the way, your the fourth first-year."

"Only four?!"

-

Megumi was now sleeping and Yuji was taking the "entrance exam" so you decided to do painting.

Because of your cursed technique and how your senses and mind gets overwhelmed with too much sensory and information, you (and Gojo) found ways to calm them down.

One of them was painting.

Your room was filled with splashed colorful art. You didn't particularly like the form of painting that tries to make everything look like the natural colors and paint in between the lines but things that make the painting look bright. So your room was filled with neon and Anime character paintings.

There were canvases and papers and artwork everywhere in your room. You wouldn't trade your room for the world.

Next door, you could sense and hear Yuji and Gojo going into the dorms.

I guess he passed the entrance exams.

You could even feel Megumi waking up from the commotion and excitement coming from Yuji.

"There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?" Megumi's muffled voice asked Yuji and Gojo as he stepped out tiredly.

"But isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and missions are enough." Megumi cut Gojo off. "This was an unwelcome favor."

"Y/N! I know you hear us! Come out!" Gojo said.

You then peaked out of your room and smiled at them through your mask and glasses.

Yuji, Megumi, and Gojo saw you in tank top that showed off your lean and muscular muscles and over that tank top was an apron full of colored new and dry paint marks with painted hands and a bandana holding up your hair. You still had your glasses and mask on.

"Woah! L/N-I mean Y/N is colorful!" Yuji says.

"Y/N likes to paint. Check out her room." Gojo says.

Yuji then looks through your room and let's out a big wooaaahhh!!! while Gojo was smiling and Megumi looked gloomy.

"Y/N, your room is so cool!" Yuji said.

"Thank you. Good job on passing your entrance exam. You definitely took a lot of hits." you said.

"Y-You could tell...?" Yuji said in a little embarrassment. Honestly, no one could tell from the naked eye but because of your cursed technique, you could see it.

You then walked up to Megumi and Gojo as Yuji sneakily looked through Megumi's room.

"How are you feeling, Megumi?" you asked.

"A lot better." Megumi answered.

"Wow, it's so organized." Yuji said as he looked at Megumi's room.

"I just said you're unwelcomed!" Megumi said as he slammed the door on Yuji's face.

"Well, it's all good. More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're going to go pick up the fourth first-year." Gojo said.

-

Gojo went to leave and let you all do your things and Megumi went back to sleep. As you were about to continue your painting, you saw Yuji unpacking his things. Feeling convicted, you went to go help him.

"Do you need help unpacking your things?" you asked.

Yuji turned around in surprise at you at his doorway. "Oh, sure. That would mean a lot." Yuji said then handed your a bag. "I didn't really bring much. I can put away my clothes and you can set up my Manga books."

You grabbed it and took a peak inside to see the first book be "Waiting For Spring" and raised an eyebrow. "I never took you as the type to be into romance Mangas." you said chuckling a little.

"Eh?! Y-Yeah... I need to complete that." Yuji said.

"Trust me. The ending is good." you said as you placed the Manga's on the shelf.

"You like romance Mangas?" Yuji asked.

"Mhm. But mostly action and a hint of romance too." you said. "So how do you like it so far?"

"Oh... Well I hate that the author keeps tricking me into thinking-"

"Haha, no, sorry, I meant about the Jujutsu world. What are you feeling?" you asked.

This girl always finds a way to embarrass me! Yuji thought to himself.

"Ah, well I found it odd. It happened all of a sudden but I think I'm getting the hang of this feeling." Yuji answered. "Hey, Y/N. Why do you always wear those glasses and masks?"

You subtle smile faded away but since your back was turned to Yuji, he couldn't tell.

"My curse technique is very dangerous. Not only to the people around me, but me myself. The only way to restrain it by a little bit is to have this on. And a cursed seal chain on me." you answer.

"Really? Why's your cursed technique so dangerous?" Yuji said.

You sighed. You got flashbacks. "I think it's best if you didn't understand right now. You'll understand later." you said.

Yuji heard from your tone of voice that you didn't really like to talk about this subject so he didn't ask anymore.

"Anyways, I'm done." you said.

Yuji turned around and saw you set the Manga's up in perfect order. "Woah! It looks great! Thanks." Yuji said.

"No problem. See you tomorrow." you said smiling through your mask and walked out of Yuji's door.

Yuji now knew he could be making a new friend.