Chapter 4: Year One

In a chilling morning within the mountains, a private jet stands ready for takeoff at an empty runway with the doors opening and the stairs being let down. Footsteps could be heard as a person walked towards the jet and a man comes out jet, standing on the stairs and looking towards the approaching person with a proud and happy smile.

The person in question was beautiful and mature looking young woman with a curvaceous yet fit physique. She had long red hair that went down all the way to her waist and most of it covered up one side of her face, red eyes and pale Caucasian skin. What she wore though may not have been the most appealing since it was a black sweater with a dirty brown coat, black pants with black muddy boots and an old worn and torn backpack in hand. After ten years, our protagonist has grown into the most dangerous woman in the world, this was Yamiyo Wayne.

 After ten years, our protagonist has grown into the most dangerous woman in the world, this was Yamiyo Wayne

The man on the stairs was her family's faithful butler who had aged during the years. His hair had receded and greyed but it was still kept neat as well as his short moustache that remained black in color but other than that, he was still a lean and somewhat muscular man in a very well designed suit. This was Alfred Pennyworth.

"Master Wayne, you've been gone a long time

"Master Wayne, you've been gone a long time." Alfred stated.

Yamiyo smirked "Yes, I have."

"You look very fashionable." Alfred sarcastically informed as Yamiyo looked over herself "Apart from the mud."

"It's good to see you Alfred." Yamiyo genuinely said with a hug.

"Likewise." Alfred replied, happy to know that she is alive and well. He pulled back and stepped aside, gesturing to the doors of the jet "Shall we?"

"We shall." Yamiyo replied.

The jet had taken off and Yamiyo made herself comfortable by a window seat as Alfred poured her some tea. She thanked him and he smiled with a nod, pouring some tea for himself and sitting across from her.

"Are you coming back to Musutafu for long, ma'am?" Alfred asked.

"As long as it takes." Yamiyo replied "I want to show the people of Musutafu their city doesn't belong to the criminals and the corrupt."