Chapter 6: Return of the Wayne

U.A. High School was an academy that boasted the best heroics education in Japan. Sitting atop a forested hill that overlooked Musutafu, U.A. was a shining beacon of hope.

The school itself was surrounded by dense forestry with multiple buildings covering different parts of the land. The main buildings were right in front of the entrance, both being towering skyscrapers shaped like the letter H and they were both built into being back to back. The gates were shaped in a blue archway with a golden symbol atop it, long walls going to the left and right along with multiple white archways upon entrance of the school.

 The gates were shaped in a blue archway with a golden symbol atop it, long walls going to the left and right along with multiple white archways upon entrance of the school

Middle school students from all around have been invited to U.A. on this day. To test their abilities, skills and drive for the opportunity to attend U.A. so they could learn how to become the future heroes they aspire to be.

The front of the school and front lobby had many students either in conversation or waiting for the instructions to be given to them in order for the proceedings to begin. It had been relatively calm for the moment but then the front of the school started bustling with either shocked or surprised faces and whispers, as if a celebrity had just arrived.

She wouldn't consider herself a celebrity, even if others did, but she found their shocked and surprised expressions understandable since she had disappeared from Japan for an abundance of years. Yes, Yamiyo Wayne had returned and yes, she was aiming to attend U.A. High, was it really that shocking?

"Is that who I think it is?" A person whispered.

"What is she doing here?" Another whispered.

"Isn't she supposed to be Quirkless? Why would she be here and now?" Another whispered.

"I dunno, I honestly thought she died." Another whispered.

Yamiyo wanted to roll her eyes at all the gossip as she kept walking but Yamiyo had an image to keep and rolling her eyes would seem snobbish and reveal how antisocial she had become. So instead, she flashed everyone a kind smile and greeted those that she passed cheerfully.

She heard footsteps quickly approaching her and turned just in time to catch a boy that had been distracted by a notebook he dropped upon bumping into her.

"Whoa there, the building's not going anywhere." Yamiyo said, letting go of the boy and he looked up at her, blushing and quickly looking down once she smiled at him. She bent down and picked up the notebook, take a quick glance at the two open pages and handing it back to him "I see you're prepared, that's good."

"Y-yeah..." The boy muttered nervously as he shut the notebook 'Oh man! A pretty girl's talking to me! Me! What do I do!? What do I do!?'

The young man was somewhat short but she could tell he had a toned physique. His round face framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent, energized appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. He wore a black school uniform, red sneakers and carried a yellow backpack.