Chapter 5: The Dark Knight Rises

The next morning was just like any other in Musutafu, many people living their lives in whatever way they pleased. At Wayne Manor though would be the start of a change, one that would hold a huge significance in the long run.

A car had driven up to the front gates of the manor and as if it was expected, the gates remotely opened. The car drove inside and parked at the front of the manor, a man coming out of the car and smiling up at Alfred who stood by the front door.

He was an older gentleman with dark brown skin, brown eyes, graying hair along with a graying moustache and freckles on his cheeks. He wore a grey suit and black shoes along with black rimmed glasses. This was the current CEO of Wayne Enterprises, Lucius Fox.

Meanwhile at the spanning backyard of the manor stood Yamiyo who stared down at a stack of bricks placed on top of a stump

Meanwhile at the spanning backyard of the manor stood Yamiyo who stared down at a stack of bricks placed on top of a stump. She took a deep breath and breathed out, swiftly striking the stack of bricks with a karate chop. The stack shattered and most of the bricks split in half while the others were reduced to chunks of stone as Yamiyo pulled her hand back.

As she expected, there was no bruising or cuts or any sort of injury done upon the hand, just dust from the shattered bricks.

"Impressive display, Master Wayne." Alfred said from the stairs of the manor's back door.

"What is it you always say Alfred? The sharpest knives bring the finest cuisines?" Yamiyo asked, turning to look at him with a small smile.

"Indeed, Master Wayne." Alfred replied with a smile of his own "Mr. Fox has arrived by the way; he awaits your presence in the lounge."

"Well let's not keep him waiting." Yamiyo said, walking back to the manor.

Alfred handed her a handkerchief and she took it as she passed by him. He shut the backdoor as she made her way to the lounge, wiping the dust from her hand in the process.

"Lucius Fox." Yamiyo stated as Lucius finished sipping the tea Alfred had made for him and he was shocked to see her.

"As I live and breathe, Yamiyo Wayne." Lucius stated as he stood up and smiled "You've grown so much! When Alfred called me yesterday, I thought he was pulling my chain."

"I'm not the type for that sort of thing." Alfred said, walking up to them.

"It's good to see you again." Yamiyo said, holding out her hand for him to shake.

He shook it in stride as he replied "It's great to see you again. I was so worried when you disappeared 10 years ago, I honestly thought you'd never be back."

"Well I am and I'm here to stay." Yamiyo replied and gestured for him to sit "Please sit, I have some news to discuss with you."

"Of course." Lucius replied, sitting back down as Yamiyo sat across from him.

"So it's clear that I've been gone for some time." Yamiyo started and Lucius nodded "Alfred has informed me on the thriving state of Wayne Enterprises, I'm happy to know that I entrusted it on the right person."