𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

" i assume, you don't know - "

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 | 𝖲𝖨𝖷 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A BOY STOOD in front of what seemed to be the Gryffindor's boys dormitory. The brown-haired boy reminded Y/n of the man she had seen in her dreams many times before, only he was younger and a couple years older than Y/n. She watched as he slowly approached a boy sitting on the bed with shaggy black hair.

"Moony, you good?" he asked when he finally reached him. He didn't say anything, his eyes remained fixed on the floor. "Go to sleep - c'mon. Worm tail had the audacity to snore again -"

"I kissed her," he finally said.

A few seconds went by. "What?" he chuckled lightly. "Moony stop playing around. Today was a long day, and Im tired -"

"I'm not kidding," he looked up and met his friend's eyes. Y/n could see the boy's face fall into a frown; she could tell that this wasn't something he wanted to hear at the moment. He couldn't believe what the boy was saying. "I'm so sorry - I didn't mean for it to happen like this - or, or at all. Please, just don't blame her. It's completely my fault, I know it is - I was just caught up in the moment - I'm sorry - I am -"

"Moony."

"I know I can never make it up to you, and I understand if you hate me from now on -"

"Moony," the boy stopped his rambling and listened, "I don't hate you. Nor her. Can we please just go to sleep?"

"Why don't you?" he said, wanting to understand. "I betrayed your trust. I'm the worst friend ever -"

"Athena and I aren't married, okay? Heck, we aren't even close to dating. So shut up, it's midnight," he pulled the covers on top of him and laid back.

Y/n backed away from the scene and bumped into a nightstand. The lamp's crystals underneath the string that turned on the light made a loud sound, and suddenly everything and everyone froze in slow motion.

Everyone except the boy with scars on his face.

"Who's there?" he was now near Y/n where she stood in a dark corner of the room. He stepped into the shadow - and immediately, a blue light separated the two, shining across Y/n's and the boy's face. "Athena?"

She wasn't sure if she heard right, but the two boys had called her mother's name, hadn't they? No. There must be other Athenas at Hogwarts, she reasoned.