𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒

"friends who don't even write to harry potter?"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 | 𝖮𝖭𝖤─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

YET AGAIN, ANOTHER argument broke out that evening night. The noises coming from Harry's room had irritated Uncle Vernon for the last time this week.

He groaned at Harry, ready to complain. "Third time this day, if you can't control that owl, it'll have to go!"

"She's bored!" his nephew tried to explain. "She's used to flying around freely - if could only let her out during night -"

"Do I look stupid?" he growled, setting his cup hard on the table. "I know what will happen if you let that owl out. Let you send messages to your freaky friends."

"Oh god, I forbid that," said his wife sternly. Aunt Petunia's eyes shifted to her son, fixing his bow tie on his fat neck.

"But I haven't gotten letters from any of my friends," said Harry. "Not one . . " he repeated.

His cousin, Dudley slapped his mother's hands off him and looked at Harry disgustedly. "Who would want to send letters to you, freak?"

Harry stood quietly in the living room as the Dursleys prepared for a very important meeting with a client from Uncle Vernon's business. He worked as salesman director for a drill company.

Uncle Vernon didn't take his off Harry. He breathed like a winded rhinoceros, closely out of the corners of his small, sharp eyes and stared at him.

Ever since Harry had come home for the summer holidays, Uncle Vernon had been treating him like a bomb that might go off at any moment, because Harry Potter wasn't a normal boy.

As a matter of fact, he was as not normal as it is possible to be.

Harry Potter was a wizard - not a powerful, all being with a long beard and a wooden staff, but a boy with a wand - fresh out of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

All summer long, he had been missing Hogwarts so much that it was a constant headache. It was the only thing that kept him sane at Privet Drive.

He missed the castle, with its secret passageways and ghosts, his classes (though perhaps not Snape, the Potions master), the mail arriving by owl, eating banquets in the Great Hall, sleeping in his four-poster bed in the tower dormitory, visiting the gamekeeper, Hagrid, in his cabin next to the Forbidden Forest in the grounds, and, especially, Quidditch, the most popular sport in the wizarding world (six tall goal posts, four flying balls, and fourteen players on broomsticks).