𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗉

" i did it all for him of course"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙥 | 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SHE PRESSED HER ear against the door, waiting to hear the words of approval. Outside of the Hospital Wing, Y/n, Hermione, and Ron were itching to see Harry. "You should sit down, Y/n, that leg isn't going to stand forever," Hermione warned.

"I'll make it stand," said Y/n and almost fell when Madam Pomfrey pushed open the door.

To her surprise, the nurse didn't them to leave but allowed them to enter. The three ran inside and spotted Harry, laying on his bed with a bunch of cards and candies next to his nightstand.

"Harry!"

He looked sore and tired - Y/n was beginning to think it was a bad idea, but it was nice seeing him in one piece.

"Oh, Harry, we were sure you were going to - Dumbledore was so worried -" said Hermione.

"The whole school's talking about it," said Ron.

"Hermione filled me in," said Y/n, "but what really happened?"

It was one of those rare occasions when the true story is even more strange and exciting than the wild rumors.

Harry started from the beginning he entered the room: Quirrell; the mirror; the Stone; and Voldemort.

It was a scene out of a horror movie. Y/n's mouth fell open, Ron gasped, and Hermione screamed out loud when Harry told them what was under Quirrell's turban.

"So the Stone's gone?" said Ron finally.

"What will happen to Flamel and his wife?"

"That's what I told Dumbledore. I didn't think they would just die, but  he thinks that - what was it? - 'to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.'"

"I always said he was off his rocker," said Ron, looking quite impressed at how crazy his hero was.

"So what happened to you?" said Harry.

"Well, I got back all right," said Hermione. "It took a while to wake up Ron and Y/n - and we were dashing up to the owlery - which was hard, since they had leg injuries, mind you - to contact Dumbledore when we met him in the entrance hall - he already knew - he just said, 'Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?' and hurtled off to the third floor."