TBS - I Missed You

You stand in the airport, pacing back and forth. Thomas had called you a few days ago, saying that he'd finally get a chance to come home after four hard months of filming. Your boyfriend had been filming The Maze Runner for the past few months, and hadn't had any chances to see you other than the once-in-a-while Skype call.

It sucked, really.

But anyway, he'd called you, saying he had a flight back home, but there was a tiny chance that he might not make it. And there you were, walking back and forth, hoping that he'd show up. Praying.

You turned around, debating on leaving or not. The status of the flight was that it had landed, so that meant that he was either here or he wasn't. But considering the fact that you had been standing there for the past hour, and there was no sign of him, it probably meant that he wasn't. You begin to button up your coat and start walking to the exit, when your phone rings. Tommy.

You pick up, and before you can get a word in, you hear his beautiful accented voice come through: "You weren't actually going to leave without me, were you, love?" You spin around, and your wonderful boyfriend stood in front of you, holding his cell against his ear with a broad smile on his face.

You almost drop your phone, but manage to shove it in your pocket before running up to him and hugging him tightly. You ignore the fact that you've attracted some attention, but instead lean back to look him in the eyes. "Oh my god, you came."

He grins, kissing you. Oh, how you had missed this. "I wouldn't miss this flight for the world, (y/n). How are you?"

You smile, murmuring, "Much better now."
He adjusts the backpack that he wore, and you led him to the car, all the while talking about how the filming went and how life was there.

As you start the car, he leans over and kisses you again. "I missed you like hell, you know that? I'm serious. Dyl kept talking about his girlfriend Britt and I was missing you like crazy."

You lean in and kiss him again, running your fingers over his cheek. "I missed you too, Tommy."

He laces one of his hands with yours, and you begin the drive home.

**AT THEIR APARTMENT**

Once you and gotten inside, Thomas had dropped his bags on the floor and had gone to take a shower. You were perched on the edge of your bed, unsure of whether he'd be too tired to talk or stuff or if he wanted to go somewhere. You pulled out your phone, scrolling through your Instagram feed, waiting for him to come out.

As if on cue, he walks out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of sweatpants. He was leaned over, drying his hair. You grin, glancing down at his chest and over his abs, and he looks up, smirking. "Enjoying the view?"

You nod. "I haven't seen you in four months. That being said, yes I am. Very much so, in fact."

He grins, sitting down next to you. He wraps his arm around your shoulders, and you set an arm around his waist. You sit like that for a few minutes before he looks down at you. "I love you."

You glance up at him, smiling. "I love you too." You turn, sitting cross legged in front of him. "What's up? You haven't said much since we got in here."

"I was just thinking," he murmurs, turning and sitting with his legs stretched out, pulling you into his lap. "I'm not sure if I'll have to go back or not. I will have to go to the premiere of the movie, the one where you're gonna come too. But I don't think I have any scenes left." He shrugs. "It gets exhausting, (y/n). The flight here was the calmest part of the past few weeks. They were hectic."

You rest your hands on his shoulders, rubbing them gently. "Well, you're back now, right? Think of it that way."

He smiles at you. "With the love of my life, yeah. It's pretty nice."

You blush deeply. "Why, what an honor."

He quirks his eyebrows. "What?"

"It is a genuine honor to be called the love of your life, Tommy." You're only part joking.

He touches your cheek, and pulls you closer. "I mean it completely."

He leans in, kissing you. Any thoughts of letting him rest are completely obliterated from your mind as you wrap your arms around his neck. He runs his hands up your back, resting on your shoulders. He sweeps his tongue over your lower lip, and you grant him permission without thinking twice. After battling for the upper hand, you win out, making him groan; the sound reverberating through his chest.

You pull away, gasping for breath. "I've missed that. A lot."

He grins, pushing you backwards so that he is hovering over you, and your legs are wrapped around his waist. "No worries, love, there's more where that came from."
His lips attack your neck, moving up to your ear, and he sucks on it, making you moan. You feel him smile against your neck, and roll your eyes, moving your hips against his. He groans against your neck, and a wicked smile plays on your lips.

He looks up at you, moving up so that his forearms are pressed into the mattress on either side of your head. He moves one hand, running it tenderly over the plane of your cheek, down your neck and into your hair. "I love you."

You smile, kissing his forehead. "Love you more."

He smirks. "Yeah, you're gonna be shouting that all night long." He leans up, and turns off the lamp on the table next to your bed.

You run your hands through his now-messy hair, pulling on it gently. He moves back down, and there is almost no space left in between your bodies. You run your hand down his back, raking your nails slightly as you moved, and his breath audibly hitches. He grabs your wrists, pinning them above your head, and you gasp. With one hand he keeps your wrists pinned, and moves the other to under your shirt, resting his palm against your bare hip.

He slowly moves his hips against yours with a wicked glint in his eyes, and you moan louder than before. This goddamn foreplay is going to kill me. You manage to pull one of your hands away, and grab for the covers.

He kisses you deeply, and murmurs, "I'll show you how much I missed you, love."

~~~~~~~
That's where that ends, because smut isn't what I do. I hope you guys liked this one - it was almost as long as the first. Hopefully this makes up for the last one. :x

--A.