tbs - guns

okay this one's rlly short and i'm sorry but i'm so so busy??? like ugh idek pls like this enjoy ily all and i'll have a good one up soon i swear  --mayaxx

~~~

I glance around furtively in the kitchen, before setting my eyes on the loot on the counter.  "Bingo."

Walking further into the dark kitchen cautiously, I peer through the doorways, making sure I wasn't being followed.  I grin when I don't see my assailant, darting forwards and grabbing the package that both of us were searching for.

Guess I got to it first, didn't I?

I begin to open the box, but when I do, the barrel of a gun presses against my back. 

Oh, shit.

I turn, holding the package above my head in one hand and the other hand brought up automatically in surrender.  "Babe, don't do this."

"It wasn't supposed to end like this, (y/n)," Thomas says, holding the gun inches from my chest.  "Really, it wouldn't have if you had just given me the box when I asked for it instead of stealing from me."

He reaches up, plucking the cookie box from my fingers.  "But that's what you did," he says, flicking the light switch on.

"And that's why I'll have to do this."  He presses the trigger of the Nerf gun, shooting a foam dart into my stomach.  "Sorry, love, but the Oreos are mine."

Both of us keep a straight face for about two seconds before we break into laughter.  "Christ, Tom, I bought them!" I say, reaching up to take the box from his hands, and he grins, pressing a swift kiss to my lips before snatching the box from my hands again and moving away. 

"Still mine though," he calls out, as he darts out of the kitchen, and I roll my eyes, running after him.

~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW ITS LIKE 2 HUNDRED WORDS THATS SHORT AF BUT I'M RUNNING LOW ON TIME HERE

I NEED TO DO SMTH SORRY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON --MAYAXX