TBS - Damn

Why is it 'Damn', Anarchintosh? Well...idk. I actually don't know. Uhhhh. Comment ideas and I'll probs change the title later. :x

~~~~~~

Thomas grins at you, leading you through the mass of people - half of them drunk off their asses. The lights were dark, music booming. You were at a friend's party, alcohol buzzing through everyone's systems. He pulls you forward, until his back hits the wall, and he pulls you into his arms, pressing his lips against your neck, murmuring, "If I'd known you danced like that, we'd go to much more of these stupid parties." He sits down on a chair off to a side, and moves the bottle of beer in his hand between his fingers.

You smirk, running your hand through your hair. "Well, then, Tommy, you and I could stick around here and dance, at this 'stupid party', or we could head home and I could dance. Your choice." The alcohol buzzes through your head, making you feel like you could do anything.

You lean forward, legs on either side of your boyfriend, and he smirks. "You know, I'll take the latter. Let me grab a drink - then we're out of here." He runs a palm over your leg, then stands, kissing your cheek. "Be right back." He then disappears into the crowd.

You take the bottle that he had left, taking a sip of the drink. Setting it down, you push your hair back again, grinning. Back home should be fun.

Someone touches your shoulder, and you spin around, half expecting Thomas, but instead see a tall dark haired boy, who has a proud cheeky smirk on his face. You move back, letting his hand fall off your shoulder, and frown. "And who are you?" You ask.

The guy's smirk doesn't disappear. "M'name is Jack. Who might you be?" His voice is deep, almost melodious.

"Y/n," you say, unease settling over you.

The guy leans into the wall behind you, setting a hand on it. You move back, your back hitting the wall. "I happened to see you dancing there," he says. "You were pretty fine, if I say so myself. Care for another?" He asks, and you scowl.

"Well, Jack, did you just so 'happen' to see the guy I was dancing with?" You ask, sarcasm lacing your voice.

He nods, saying, "Yeah. Blonde? Haven't seen him around."

You tilt your head, nodding mockingly. "Yeah, yeah. He's, uh, yeah, he's my boyfriend. So no, I don't really care for another dance with someone else, thanks."

The smirk on Jack's face disappears, and he grabs your wrist. "Damn. Some manners you got there, darlin. You sure you don't wanna get with this?" He asks, pushing a hand through his hair. When he sees you shake his head, he says, "Well, that's fine. I'll find some other whore--" he gets cut off by a heavy hand landing on his shoulder. Thomas.

Jack spins around, looking to see who did it, and when he sees Thomas, he backs up slightly, releasing the tight hold on your wrist. "Hey, man, what's up?" He asks in the same voice he had originally greeted you with. He leans forward, grabbing one of the bottles from Thomas's hand.

Your boyfriend scowls. "Do I know you?" He asks.

Jack grins sheepishly. "No, but I know your girlfriend here."

"Yeah, that's nice." Thomas says. "But what I couldn't help but overhear is that you called her a whore. You know, that really shouldn't have happened." Venom seeps into his voice.