One

I quickly wiped my tears, goodness. Why am I crying? Is it worth it?

"Hyung, you don't have to act all brave. We're just two here." Sunghoon said. "I won't come near you so rest assured." He added.

I nodded. I need to release this before facing the latter. I need to explode first before I act all brave again.

"I waited, for him. He said he loves me but then when we met again, he look at me as if he doesn't know me. As if I don't exist, as if he doesn't want to see me." I look down, I shouldn't cry. It is not worth it.

Sunghoon remained silent and then I heard that he put his book down the table and crossed his arms in his chest.

"People change hyung." He started. "A lot of people change based on what they want or someone tell them to do so. If you trust Yeonjun hyung, you should know the answer already. Maybe hyung doesn't want to look like it either. Maybe you misunderstood things. Have you talk to him first thing in the morning?." He asked.

I shook my head. "See? What if you're misunderstanding something hyung?." He asked me, I think really hard until Sunghoon decided to leave the rest to me and headed to his next class.

I then stand up with vague conclusion if I should talk to Yeonjun, it's not because I didn't miss the latter. It's just that I can't convince himself that I am the one misunderstanding him.

The second class went well, but instead of going to cafeteria. I decided to eat in the rooftop. Same old days, even after Yeonjun left I started eating here. Always bringing two lunch box because it's already my habit, even no one will eat the other one.

I sat on the floor and ate quietly.

Yeonjun is back, so what now? This is not what I expected. In all times I waited for him he didn't even bother to see me. Now that I am tired and given up he suddenly showed up.

I am confuse.

I shook my head and look to someone who just open the door. Revealing the one I just talk to, it's Yeonjun.

I quickly clean my mess and stuffed my unfinished lunch in my bag before rushing to the door.

I am expecting him to say hi but nope, he didn't even touch me. He just stand there.

I reaches for the door. We're centimeters apart. "Excuse me?." I said.

He didn't budge but instead he just look at me. I can't meet his gaze, not now that I am still confuse.

"Excuse me." I said again.

This is making me mad, why isn't he leaving there? I have to go back in the council.

I take all the courage I have and look at him, I saw his eyes looking again. In a such cold gaze, if eyes could freeze someone then I can totally freeze up now.

"Did I do something wrong?." I asked, almost slapping myself in my inner peace because it's just slip. "If I didn't then get out."

He then walks away and lay down on his usual spot. I frowned. "You can leave."

"What the hell? What did I do to you?." I asked him, walking towards him but then I stop when he sat up and glare at me.

"Should I count all of them?." He asked me.

So I did.

"If I did something then I'm sorry hyu—"

"Don't call me hyung, you're disgusting." He said in a cold tone.

My heart shattered into pieces, I heard those words, Yeonjun said that to me. The man I waited and loved for so long now.

"I-I... What did I do?." I look down, trying not to cry.

Soobin, be brave. You can't show him that you're still weak, you can't show him that you're too affected.

He then stand up and walk towards me. "You left me."

What?

"You left me first!—"

Before I could even finish my words, I found myself laying down, he's on top of me.

Heavy

Uncomfortable

He's too close

"You're going to say that yes. You left me Soobin, playing the card with your hands wisely. You toyed my feelings for you to gain your happiness. Good for you bas*ard." I flinch at his harsh words, I don't even remember.

When did I leave you?

I didn't noticed that I am shaking terribly, tears are escaping to my eyes.

"H-Hyung, I didn't left." I only said. "So don't be like this."

He then leaned his face closer. "Crying won't do anything good. It won't save you from me."

"You do know what I can do right Soobin?." He asked, he then caresses my face with his fingers. "I can kill you here without them suspecting me, I can actually kill you here right now."

"I know every inch of you. What is your weakness, you're a good actor there. I almost got trick." He then placed his hands to my neck. "You'll do anything for me so that I can forgive you right?."

I can't speak, all I can do is that look at his eyes.

"Silent means yes." He leaned more, I could smell his minty breathe with a slight hint of chocolate.

"Kill me softly Choi Soobin."