six

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyun's POV

I am pissed

To the fact that Beomgyu is forcing Soobin to change quickly, I am offended because I am weak too. Beomgyu never considered it, he keeps forcing his opinion.

It's been three days since I am ditching him, he needs to reflect with his own problem. It is hard for me too, but he needs to learn how to become emphatic.

I look around the rooftop, it's been awhile since I've been here. Soobin hyung would often tell me stories about Yeonjun being here and they will mostly bickered about nonsense thing.

When Yeonjun went missing, I asked Soobin hyung what did he like about Yeonjun hyung. He said:

I don't really know, I don't like him.

And then I said, so you hate him.

But then he said...

I don't exactly hate him, I don't like him. This feeling is not between of those, it's beyond that. You may say, I really love him from his dirt to his everything.

While smiling.

That is my first time seeing Soobin hyung smiled so genuinely.

I suddenly snapped at my thoughts when I heard the door open, then I saw Yeonjun closed it, he is holding an almond milk in his hand.

"So you're here, lover's quarrel?." He chuckled. I just laughed sheepishly.

He sat beside me and then look to the sky.

I don't know if I should ask, or should I leave. I shouldn't be butting in to someone's business right?

"You can ask Taehyun-ah, why are you fidgeting?." Yeonjun said, I look at him awkwardly.

"If... If I can ask then, I'll take that." I said formally and cleared my throat. "What do you think of Soobin hyung?."

"Weak." He quickly said. "Annoying." He continued. "Weird." He finished.

"I-I see." I awkwardly answered back. "But that's why he's Soobin, he would never become 'Soobin' without that traits." He look at me smiling.

"So you don't hate him?."

"I don't. I became tired chasing something I couldn't reach. Soobin is like that clouds." He tried to reach for it and I look up.

"He's too high that my dirty bloody hands couldn't even reach, if I could even reach him he'll dirt himself too because my hands were not clean." Yeonjun clasps his hands to fist. "So I am making him move too."

"Making him?."

"Move, on his own." He smiled and then stand up. "He's been doubting himself with all his life. I didn't deserve a person who cannot even love himself right?. Don't tell him this okay?."

He is about to leave but then I held his wrist. "What if he failed?."

"I don't care about the result Tae, I care about what he is doing. He needs to mature." Yeonjun then open the door and pat my head.

"You should let someone explain too."

With that being said. I open my phone and texted the person I wanted to see every second.

Soobin's POV

I am with Sunghoon and Sunoo. They're eating ice cream while I am here, day dreaming.