four

It's been a week since Beomgyu and I talked, I am with Huening Kai and his friends. Heesung, Sunghoon and Sunoo.

Heesung kept on bothering Sunoo while the latter is busy on his social media.

Sunghoon is just reading and Huening Kai is doing the same, so basically I am the only one who isn't really doing anything.

"I need to go." I excused myself, then they stopped on what they are doing.

"C'mon hyung, you can always tell us the problem." Heesung started, sitting up straight. "I don't have a problem." I smiled.

"Ah! You're lying! Look how stressed you are, you cannot even comb your hair." Sunoo reacted. "Hyung? We're not forcing you, but basically. Problems are not to be solved alone, some of the problems can be shared so that many people could help you find a solution." Heesung said with a meaningful smile.

"You know Yeonjun? Choi Yeonjun." I asked, Sunghoon and Huening Kai nodded, while Sunoo shakes his head. Heesung on the other hand just hummed.

"Seriously Sunoo? You don't know Choi Yeonjun? The hot transfer student." Heesung said.

"So outdated aish." Sunghoon teased him earning a smack on Sunoo. "Ah! You're annoying!."

"But Sunoo transferred here recently too so he doesn't really know." Hyuka defended, "Are we just going to talk about the gossip or let hyung speak first?."

They then look at me with curiousity in their eyes.

"I am." I took a deep breath. "I am afraid to do anything that will make him dislike me even more." I sighed. "He would usually look at me with cold gaze but then he saves me with Mr. Kim, he wouldn't even let the professor comes near me, he said to my face that I am disgusting. Beomgyu on the other hand..."

"What?! Don't tell me he's flirting with you! That's incest—" Before Sunoo could ever continue what he said, Beomgyu appears with Taehyun on his back, Beomgyu stuffed a whole bread on Sunoo's mouth.

"Shut up, I will never go against Taehyun." With that he sit down. "What is happening here?." Taehyun asked.

"I said that he must do something for Yeonjun's sake, he shouldn't hide in the shadows while the other one is fighting for him. That's absurd."

I sighed, he said it all. But how? I am going against with my own family, that's why I am afraid, I am afraid of losing someone again.

I look at them, I'm about to cry.

"Woah woah! Why are you crying?!." Hyuka scream with his dolphin cry. "F*ck my ears— ouch!" Sunoo cries in pain after Beomgyu flicked his forehead.

"Your words kid." Taehyun said and then look at me with worried eyes. "I know hyung. If you're still scared you should take it slowly. If you're still hesitant then we'll help you. We're here for you, you know that right?."

"B-But, what if..." I hiccuped. "What if I lose." I sniffled again, I can't speak of it because it is making me want to cry even more.

"What if I lose Yeonjun again?."

I burst on crying, no one will speak a word, no one wanted to to comfort or to hug me, they just stay still. "I have many what if's you guys know that. I never utter a word for the things I wanted before. I would never push someone if they don't want to. I will keep my mouth shut with everything. I will force myself to do something. But... But this is my first time to become selfish, this is my first time but I can't do something. I am afraid I am scared and I never changed even he came back. I keep on burdening him."

Taehyun then hugs me so tight, same with everyone except Beomgyu because that's not his thing. "You don't have to be strong Binnie-hyung, you don't have to have power to gain what you want. You just have to try harder." Taehyun said.

"You can't gain something by crying, you just have to trust yourself. You want to bring him back, then do it. In all the way that you knew." Beomgyu continued and I nodded.

I will have my way, right?

The bell rang indicating that the lunch will be almost over. So I fix myself up and let Sunoo fix my puffed face. "So pretty." He sasses at the person on his back. It's Heesung.

"Yeah, right. Hurry up!." He talked back. "Fine fine! All done all done~"

I then look at my face on my black screen phone. I look fine and healthy again. "Thank you Sunoo-ah."

"Let's go hyung, we have the same general subject." Sunghoon said, I nodded and we said our see you later.

We walked to the corridor and saw Yeonjun looking at us, and then he entered the classroom.

"He's Yeonjun-hyung right?." Sunghoon asked. I nodded. "I see, so that's hyung's crush."

I blushes at his statement and he goes straight to his sit but then he changes sit with my seatmate. "Why?." I asked.

"Just go with the flow hyung, don't you trust me?." He asked. I just nodded because I trust him and look at Yeonjun behind him. I never noticed that he seated there. Weird

The lesson is going smoothly not until I received a crumpled paper, it is from Sunghoon.

"Hyung, I think Yeonjun-hyung is glaring at me. What I should do?."

I look at Yeonjun quickly and then wrote. Why is he looking at Sunghoon?

"I see. I think it's because you're tall, he can't see the board."

Then I passed it down. "We will be having a case study so group yourselves into three." We jolted up by our teacher's announcement.

Yeonjun received a tons of invitation in just a minute but he just smiled. Sunghoon on the other hand wrote our names. "Okay last one!." He smiled.

"I didn't know that you know how to smile." I said. "Of course I knew hyung, I am a person too."

"It suits you." I complimented him, before he could even thank himself. Someone snatched a paper on Sunghoon's hand and wrote his name on it.

"Thank you for filling up the last slot, Yeonjun hyung." Sunghoon smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, if I hadn't do that you two have to work harder right?." Yeonjun faked a smile.

I gulped and pray for my inner peace. What the hell is going on? Why do I feel the sudden tension?

"Look, Ice Prince and Yeonjun."

"Ah, they're both handsome."

"Is this kind of Yaoi? I think they're fighting for the council president?."

"To Binnie?."

I shook my head and look at the two of them, neither of them wanted to break the tension and won't look away.

The professor can't even do something because he is scared they might punch each other, so I did what I have to do.

I hold Yeonjun's hand and pulled him closer.

"Welcome." I said with a sweetest smile.