two

(do not mind the picture, I just love it ctto. Choi Panda in Pinterest)

I took all of my strength to push him away, I then hug myself and composed myself before standing up.

I look at him, just smirking like an idiot. I wiped my tears. "You're a psycho!." I then ran away.

What is he thinking? Why is he doing this to me?

I quickly closed the door behind me and sat down on the floor. I didn't know that I made it here to council's room, I just ran away.

I curled myself into balls and cried. I don't know why am I scared, it's just that Yeonjun changed.

He used to look at me with warm smile, beautiful sparkling eyes and it all changes in just a bit of times.

Why did I even wait? It doesn't worth anything.

I shake my head.

No, it's worth it. Atleast I knew that I never left him.

Or did he felt that I left him?

I decided to fix myself up and meet with one specific person that could explain everything to me.

I let the time go passed by, I noticed that almost of my subject, Yeonjun will be there.

"Soobin-ssi." The teacher called me. "Yes mr.Kim?" I asked.

He then look at the classroom and noticed that the two of us remained here. He then touch my shoulder in such a gentle manner. "Can you help me with something?."

"S-Sure mr. Kim! What is it?." I back off a bit. He's acting strange and looking at me weirdly.

He then walked closer until I had to sit to one of the student's table. He trap me by placing both of his hands in the table.

Too close

Mr. Kim is in his late twenties and you could notice that he's still young. A bright teacher that girls could have crush into but not to me.

"You see Choi Soobin, you got wrong by answering question number seven in a quiz." He said, so he have to be so close like this?

"What did I answer there mr. Kim?." I asked, taking all my courage.

"You should be more specific on answering, 'Anna said the green apples tastes ____" you actually said 'apples.'" He explained, what? Should it taste like orange?

"Sorry mr. Kim, next time I will answer with more specific and detailed. I was just tired." I explained, gosh move weirdo!

He then leaned his face closer, inch and inch not until he...

Collapsed, resting his head on my lap. I quickly remove his head and stand up.

"Oh my gosh! Did you actually f*cking see that? He nearly kiss me! I will report this! No! I will really going to report this! You pervert disgusting bast*rd, manipulating your students!."

I burst all of my anger and fear by bad mouthing the teacher. Oh gosh! I nearly died there, if he kissed and molest me I will surely and do kill him!

I then clutched my heart and sat on the floor, I know I look like stupid, sweating a lot and looking at nothing with wide eyes.

I look up to see who saves me.

I frowned.

Yeonjun.

I look at the door and saw Beomgyu leaning on it.

"I didn't know that you actually know how to curse cousin." Beomgyu said.

"Get out in there. I need to go to student council—"

"There is no meeting, quote by my one and only Taehyun." He cut me up, seriously this spoiled brat.

Yeonjun then placed the teacher's chair on its right place.

He didn't hurt the teacher using that right?

"What are you two doing in here?." I asked. "No particular reason. Yeonjun left his phone somewhere here and we saw you. I thought you like older guys, but you look like you're about to cry." Beomgyu answered.

Ah, I did it again. I show my weakness to someone again.

"I found it Gyu. Now let me go." Yeonjun glared at Beomgyu.

"After you ghosted and left, you have the audacity to look at me like that." Beomgyu stand up and placed both of his hands in his pants pocket.

Yeonjun then look at him back, they had a little staring contest not until Yeonjun broke the silence. "You can't do it anymore. You're not the Beomgyu I used to know."

"Glad I change for the better, how about you?."

"I can't go friends with anybody, mostly him." He pointed at me. I look down, should I still listen to them?

"What exactly happened?" Beomgyu asked. So he is clueless too.

"I thought Soobin loves you."

Yeonjun didn't utter a word instead, I saw a paired of shoes in front of me. I look up and saw Yeonjun's cold stare that I have to look away again. "This boy would never love someone like me. A psychopath who became happy after his cousin killed the one who took care of him."

Slap.

That word slaps my face really hard.

How can he say that infront of me? How could he do that to me?

"You..."

"You really change do you?." I asked him. "You want me to kill you? You wanted it right."

I pulled his tie and draw his face closer.

"I'll do it for you Choi Yeonjun-ssi. I'll kill you softly until you won't utter a word anymore."