𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲.

────── 🖇 ❤️‍🩹🏩💌 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-the dumpee society!oliver wood© neilspoets

the dumpee society!
oliver wood
© neilspoets

──────── ✧˖*°࿐ 💌 best read in!
( white page colour )
smallest font
times new roman

──────── ✧˖*°࿐ 💌 best read in!( white page colour )smallest fonttimes new roman

❝ I SAY WE AGREE TO BE TRAGIC MESSES TOGETHER. ❞

✧˖*°࿐ 💌 a summary!
for the dumpee society

MORGAN SAMUELS WOULD KINDLY REQUEST if we can all just get along. Wouldn't it be lovely to live in a world where we're all nice to each other, thus making the possibility of gut-wrenching heartbreak impossible? She's looking at you, Herbert Fleet.

Because, you see, Herbert, life isn't so pleasant when the thing you love the most is ripped from your grasp, simultaneously stealing your belief that the world is a charming place, as well as the ability to ever feel true happiness again. So let's adjust the frontal lobe of our brains so the decisions we make are less dicky from this point on, shall we?

And yet, if we all did that, it may be correct that life from this point on is an amicable habitation choice, but that doesn't mean we can erase the past. Which is currently what has left Morgan Samuels so down in the dumps, she might as well be in Australia.

Getting dumped didn't seem to Morgan like the worst thing in the entire world until it happened to her. That's probably because she was under the impression that her relationship was so far past perfect that getting dumped was miles off the table. Another reason why Morgan hates being wrong.