𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

"So you will help me kill my brother?" Elijah looked at me doubtful. "Yes Elijah I'm honestly done with Nik. He daggered me twice! The first time for trying to save Rebekah and the second I don't even know yet! That's enough for me to know that Klaus doesn't care one bit about me." I looked at him in all seriousness.

It's hard to believe I'd go with his plan but I can't live eternity knowing that Klaus will dagger me for something and for god knows how long. I mean Finn has been daggered for like 900 years and he's his brother.

Elijah nodded at me.

He told me the rest of what had to do with the plan and how Katherine was in the tomb, his deal with Elena which is Katherines doppelgänger, the ritual, and his way of killing Klaus.

"Ok so I don't have any questions except where exactly do I fit in." I raised an eyebrow. "I need you to look after Elena and the people she cares about." He looked at me. "Really? That's it? Usually I would want more of a roll in this plan but I don't want to be there when your plan fails so if all I have to do is babysit then I am on board." I smirked.

"Ok then we are set. Today I have to go to a party for the historical society. If you want you can join me. Meet a few people you'll be seeing throughout your stay in mystic falls." Elijah looked at me with a small smile. "Uh sure I'll go. I'm hoping the world hasn't changed as much as the cloths have." I smiled.

---

We were walking up to the LockWood mansion. I haven't seen this place since the 90s. I usually visited Mystic Falls once in a while through the years just to see how much it changed. I always liked Mystic Falls ever since I came here in 1864.

I was wearing a tight green long sleeve dress that went down to my knees, gold colored heels with gold hoop earrings that matched and my hair was in a low bun. A bit too fancy for my liking but I'm going with Elijah... who always wears a suit.

In front of us was Carol LockWood. Wow she looks older but almost the same as I saw her last time. Obviously she doesn't know who I am because I'm pretty sure I compelled everyone I talked to into forgetting me every time I visited.

"Hello Elijah it's great to see you! Who is this?" She smiled at me.

"Hello Carol its wonderful to see you again. This is my very good friend Emilia she just came into Mystic Falls she's staying here for a while." Elijah smiled and Carol.

"It's wonderful to meet you Mrs.LockWood." I smiled and reached my hand out.

"Oh please call me Carol any friend of Elijahs is a friend of mine. I hope you enjoy Mystic Falls in your time being here. Come in." She smiled at me shaking our her hand in mine.

We walk over inside the house and Elijah starts talking to Carol about something I have no interest in. I zoned out when someone stepped forward to us.

He had blue eyes, black hair, and a smirk on his face. He looks a bit older then me but not too older than me. Damon Salvatore... He looks different from when I saw him in the 70s but he obviously doesn't remember me because I compelled him to forget me.

"Damon." Carol smiled. "Carol." He smirked. "What a surprise. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." Carol looked between Elijah and Damon. "Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon smirked and shook Elijahs hand. "No. Pleasure's mine." Elijah gave a small smile. Yeah they don't like each other and its obvious.