𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 (𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 4)

(Quick authors note: ok so know that the way she died meant she couldn't come back or at least that's what someone told me but lets pretend that she could still come back. 😀)

No ones Pov

After waiting the whole night Elena finally woke up. Stefan had found her once he hung up on Emilia. He knew she'd kill Elena that night and hurried to her where he found her lifeless body laying there. He quickly found out she was in transition and brought her home. Damon soon came after driving back to mystic falls and was clearly enraged by Emilia's ruthless action. They knew that she had been going through transition and were waiting the whole night for her to wake up again to explain everything.

A panicked face comes onto Elena once she takes in everything. She can hear everything.

"Stefan?" She looked over at him sitting at the end of the bed while Damon sat at the window seat with a frustrated look.

"Hey. I'm right here. You've been in and out for hours." He tells he in a soft voice. "Wh... what happened?" She couldn't remember everything right away.

"You were in an accident." He gives her a sympathy look. "Oh my god. Matt, is he..." She looked scared remembering that Matt was also with her last night.

"Alive? Ask Stefan." Damon made himself known to her. "He's fine." He glared at Damon. He didn't appreciate his frustrated attitude.

"Thank you. I thought that I... How did you..." Elena was wondering how she's still alive. The last thing she remembered was Emilia being in front of her and talking about something then everything went black.

"Save you? He didn't" Damon glared at Stefan. He partly blamed Stefan for not making his way to Elena faster before she died but he mostly blamed Matt for thinking it was a good idea taking her out of town at a time like this.

Elena looked at Damon then at Stefan hoping for a reasonable explanation. "When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all of this happened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Meredith Fell made a choice. She used Damons blood to heal you. " Stefan looked down.

"And when Emilia thought it was a good idea to kill you, you had vampire blood in your system, Elena." Damon looked at her and waited for her reaction.

"Oh my god. Does... does that mean that I... I'm dead?" She looked at them and started tearing up. They stayed silent giving her, her answer. "No. No, no, no! That... that wasn't supposed to happen!" She started to panic all her emotions coming at her quickly.

"Maybe it doesn't have to. I talked to Bonnie. She said she's stronger than ever. There might be something she can do to help." He quickly told her trying to calm her down and give her some type of good news.

"No, the only thing that's going to help is for you to feed and complete the transition." Damon gave Stefan a ridiculous look. He knew there was no way to make Elena human again. In his whole life he'd never heard of making someone human again after becoming a vampire.

"We have all day before she has to feed. Damon. Thats a day to exhaust every possible way out of this." Stefan sighed.

"There is no way out of it! We all know the drill... You feed or you die. There is no door number 3." Damon rolled his eyes. "I don't... I dont want... I can't be a vampire!" Elena cried frustrated.