𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑛

I groan as I wake up yet again from a painful neck snap.

"Elijah?" I look at him in front of me. I look around and realize I was no longer in the mansion but that I was in Elena's house...

"Hello Emilia, I've missed you. I think you've already noticed that Klaus is no longer a problem to us." He stands and makes his way to the kitchen. "Is he dead?" I look him with worry. "No, he's just desiccated." Once he finished Elena walked in. This is going to be great. 

"You" I say in disgust as my eyes turn into red and veins pop up. "Behave Emilia we're here to make a deal." He moves in front of my. I look at him ridiculously "Another deal?! Do you remember the last time you made a deal with this girl?" 

"Emilia I promise it's for our best interest." He looks at me unbothered. "I literally have no say in this do I?" I look at him defeated. "No not really." 

Stefan and Matt come into the room while im sitting eyeing darts at Elena and Stefan. I don't really care about Matt he seems like a decent person. 

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the hearth, and Alaric will follow us." Elijah explains to Elena. "And you'll just... run?" Stefan looks at us. "Wait a damn second Elijah we're running again? Why cause you want to carry a dead Klaus with you?" I look at him not agreeing with this so called deal. 

"Emilia we need the stake and im not letting Klaus be dumped in the ocean." Elijah sighs. 

"Tell me why we cant just kill Elena take the oak and leave with Klaus? I mean its a win win for everyone. We dont need to run, and The Salvatores wont have to deal with the 'who gets the girl' situation." I clap my hands liking my idea.

Stefan moves a bit closer to Elena while she has wide eyes that match matts. Elijah looks at me with a blank face and turns back to them.

"We've done it before. Klaus, Emilia and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another  half century while Elena's able to live out the rest of her natural life?" Elijah looks at them. "Notice how we for some reason have to do things we dont want just cause you want a human girl to live her boring life." I roll my eyes. 

"We finally stopped him. Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena ignores my comment. I roll my eyes resurrecting Klaus wont be her only problem if she doesn't agree to this deal. 

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours, nor even within your children's lifetime. Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners."

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over?" Matt intervenes. 

"Matt I suggest you shut the hell up before I mention every time your friends went back on the deal before" I smile at him.

"Ok them what about Emilia she's made it clear that she has feelings for Klaus and wont think twice before waking him up." Elena glares at me. 

"Your right Elena my undying feelings for Klaus Mikealson who has been giving me a hard time should be the reason you don't take this deal." I exaggerate the whole sentence.

"Ok enough. Look I am deeply ashamed for not keeping my word before. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight or if Emilia woke up and I didnt stop her. So, Elena. I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." Elijah switches from Matt to Elena.