1864

Mystic Falls 1864

It had been a few years since Emilia had parted with Niklaus on there run from Mikeal. Emilia had ended up going a different way than Nik because he had told her that his father would be going for him first.

Emilia had accepted the fact that her and Nik were no longer together but decided to keep the promise ring to remind her of him.

"We're here Miss Evans." the guy told her. She had been on a long journey running and had stopped at what she thought would be just a regular town.

"Thank you that'll be all." She stepped out of the carriage and stepped in front of the guy. "You will not remember who I am and the name 'Emilia Evans'." Emilia compelled the guy to forget all about her. She did that with everyone she'd interact with.

She was on the run from Mikeal the last thing she'd need is for someone to give him information of her whereabouts.

Emilia had started walking through the town to figure out where exactly she'd be staying for a few days and saw someone familiar.

Katerina Petrova.

Katherine had been walking through a small shop and noticed the Evans girl. Her eyes went wide of fear as she started walking out from peoples eyes. Once she saw that no one was looking she started running into the woods.

Of course Emilia didn't want Katerina getting away so she quickly followed.

Katerina was running through the woulds until she stopped in front of someone. Emilia.

She tried to turn and run but again she crashed into Emilia.

"Foolish of you to try to run Katerina." Emilia looked at Katerina taking her appearance in. She had changed the last time Emilia saw her. She hadn't seen her since she ran so she noticed that her once human sent was now gone.

"Emilia... please don't hand me over to Niklaus." Katerina pleaded. She was scared of Emilia but not too where she'd pray for her life. She knew that she could get through to Emilia using there old friendship.

"Fine... I will do no such if you grant one thing." She looked at Katherine. She nodded still shacking.

"You will tell no one of my whereabouts. Is that clear?" Emilia knew that Katerina took vervain and she wanted to spend no time draining her from it.

Katherine nodded again.

"If you choose to even tell a soul about where I am. I will take you straight to Niklaus and he'll kill you like he was going to years ago."

Katherine again proceeded to nod.

"I would also like one more favor." Emilia smirked.

---

Emilia had asked Katherine if she could stay where she had been staying at. Emilia told her that she wouldn't have to worry about her as long as she kept the little deal they made. She knew Nik would find out at some point but she hoped he wouldn't be so mad.