𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒

"Ok so Emilia tell me how exactly again you have forgiven my bastard of a brother." Rebekah put on a dress.

Klaus decided to let me and Rebekah go shopping because Rebekah didn't have anything to wear except her 20s outfit which didn't keep up with the times. He told me I could pick 3 dresses though. So rude.

"I still haven't forgiven him one hundred percent. But it's getting there. I just can't be mad at him Rebekah. He's been with me my whole life. It's hard to just... cut that connection." I explained looking at the dress I put on. It was a regular black tight dress showing off literally my whole body shape. It also had small straps on my shoulders.

"Does this look cute? I could wear it with my leather jacket, some jewelry, and heels of course." I looked in the mirror waiting for Rebekahs answer.

"It looks beautiful on you... but don't you think i's a bit revealing." Rebekah tilts her head. "A bit... but I like it." I smile.

Rebekah walks out of the waiting room with me following behind. Once I get out I see Stefan and Klaus sitting. Stefans drinking while Klaus looks at me a bit shocked but quickly hides it with a smirk.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complains. "Theres not." I chuckle. Im trying so hard right now not to blush. I can feel Klaus' eyes roaming through my body and its not helping me.

Rebekah starts to walk back to the changing room but stops when she sees im not following. "Darling are you coming?"

"Nah, I picked my three dresses. I'll wait here for you." I smile. She shrugged and went back to change into another dress.

I walked over to Nik as he was sitting down drinking. He gave me a questioning look as I stood in front of him. I took his champagne and started drinking.

"Couldn't you have gotten your own love?" He smirks. "Yes, I could have." I smirked back and took another sip. "Now move over so I can sit." I motioned my hands for him to move to the side. Nik moved slightly to the side to make room for me as I sat down.

I crossed my legs then felt a hand go on my thigh. God help me. Im trying so hard not to turn red. Before I could say anything Klaus reaches my other hand and grabs the glass I took from him and fills it up.

I calm down and wait for Rebekah to come out. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah walks out of the changing room.

I chuckled amused. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus smirks. I slap his arm and snatch the glass from his hand again to take a sip. He playfully glares at me and smirks.

"And what is this what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah complains. I try to hide my laughter and move my head on Klaus' shoulder.

"Its dance music." Stefan says amused. "People dance to this?" Rebekah says disgusted. "Hmm." Stefan nods. "Are we done?" Nik interrupts and takes the glass from me once again. "And why are you so grumpy? Is it because Emilia still hates you?" Rebekah smirked.

I avoided both Rebekah and Klaus' glances. "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it" Nik ignored Rebekahs last sentence about me.