𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 ⇒ 1:00 PMꨄ

Fuck everybody at this point...

Sephari sat on her bed, drawing some pictures, and kept on waiting for her rehab specialist, Yolanda.

She wouldn't have to be here. If Savari would've just came and get her.

She waited ten years for Savari. He missed ten years worth of birthdays. He didn't come and rescue her like he said he would.

He left her there to suffer while he moves on with his life.

Once she turned nineteen, she got stuck here.

She fell under the influence of drugs. She did everything and anything she could get her hands on.

Her own mother sent her to rehab, but really, they should both be here.

She hated it here with a passion.

"Knock knock.", Yolanda said, walking in.

"I already know what you're going to say.", Sephari mumbled.

"I still have to ask-", Yolanda started to say.

"No. I'm fine. No, I haven't had the urge to do any drugs. I been clean for a good minute. Yes, my headaches have gotten worse, but that's only because those loud ass people in the next room always talking.", Sephari said, answering all of Yolanda's questions.

"What about your-", she started to say, but Sephari beat her to it.

"No, my mental health has not gotten better. It just keeps on getting worse.", Sephari said.

"You can't keep shutting me and the world out.", Yolanda replied.

"Okay. You can leave now.", she said.

"You know you can't keep shutting everyone out.", Yolanda repeated.

She wants Sephari to know she's not alone.

"Girl, kiss my ass and get out.", Sephari snapped.

She wanted to be left alone. She felt that they are holding her prisoner.

She's also tired of hearing the same thing over and over.

She waited for Yolanda to get out, so she can go back to what she was doing.