𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 ➪ 2:45 𝖠𝖬

"You're going to be just like Momma...", I heard a voice say.

I shot up from the bed, but the first person I saw was Kynsei. I looked around, not seeing anyone else.

I relaxed my nerves a little bit before laying back down. Kynsei started moving, but she didn't wake up.

I looked at her before stared at the ceiling, thinking about what got me to this point.

2 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

"It's been seven years...", I mumbled, looking out the window.

It was a week before my birthday. I was still waiting on Savari and hanging out with the wrong people.

The same people who helped me get here...

"Get over it. He not coming. Ever.", Omiya said.

I looked over at her and mugged her. For as long as I can remember, Omiya has always been that way. She always found a way to kill my mood or just be her annoying self.

"Don't tell her that, you negative ass bitch.", Adrian said.

"Adrian, please suck and choke on a clit.", she responded.

"Alright, lemme suck yours.", he replied, smirking.

"You do a lot of talk just to fuck for five minutes.", she said.

"Get y'all nasty asses on.", Keon mumbled.

I took out my little baggie of booger sugar, opening it. I sprinkled a little of it out on the table.

"Keon, lemme see your credit card.", I said.

"No, you scammer. Last time I gave you my credit card, you went shoe shopping.", he said.

"That was one time.", I mumbled.

"It was 10 times.", he argued.

"I apologized.", I huffed.

"You used all the money on my card.", he protested.

"I bought you a pair.", I mentioned.

"Yeah, they were too small so I had to give them back to you. Pretty sure you did that on purpose.", he said, pulling out his wallet.

"It's not my fault your feet big.", I mumbled.

He pulled out his driver's license, handing it to me. I mugged him which made him roll his eyes at me. I lined it up before bending over and inhaling it.

I started to feel more relaxed and started feeling insanely happy.

"I'm surprised you haven't lost your sense of smell or died yet.", Omiya mumbled.