𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐋. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 ⇒ 4:00 𝖯𝖬

"So, how was it?", Justine asked me, as I got in the car.

She seemed very excited for me, but I don't know why. Everything that happened was just drama.

"It was fine.", I answered.

"Made any new friends?", she asked.

"I made an associate.", I replied, referring to Sephari.

She is very cute. Not cute, she's fine as fuck. She don't look like the type to do crack or drugs.

"And who is this associate? What is she there for?", Justine pestered.

"A girl. She's there for her reasons.", I answered.

"Secretive. So, you only made one associate?", she asked.

I nodded in response.

"What else happened?", she asked.

"Oh well there was this fight. Because some girl called my associate a bitch. She seems very messy. Then, you know a fight broke out.", I explained.

"Oh damn. About to be twenty years old and y'all asses fighting.", she mumbled.

"Yep. Can't wait for next week.", I said, sarcastically.

"Anyways, your mother called today, along with Joshua.", she mentioned.

"For what?", I asked.

"Your mother knows that you are with me. Joshua wants to talk to you about something.", she answered.

"I don't want to talk to him.", I mumbled.

That nigga can die for all I care...

"He probably gonna be like that one TikTok sound. Gimme a chanceeeee! Gimme a chanceeeeee! GIMME ONE MO CHANCE! GIMME ONE MO CHANCE!", she sang.

I busted out laughing.

I appreciate how Justine doesn't stay professional all the time. Even outside of our therapy sessions. She's more chill and goofy. She even uses profanity.

I still can't open up to her though, I feel like she's going to tell the authorities or someone like that...

"I'm gonna make OnlyFans. Niggas gonna be mad as hell when they pay $20 to watch me do the dougie.", I said.

Justine mugged me, then she started laughing.

"But, anyway. I blocked him from the house phone.", she continued.

"So, does my mom want me to come back?", I asked.

"Yeah. She also threatened to call the police. Like call the popo, hoe. Ain't nobody scared of the popo. Call the popo, hoe.", Justine answered.

"Ok, Madea. Are we picking up Zion today?", I asked.

"You and all these questions. Now, I know how you feel during our talks. But, yes. We are picking him up today.", she answered.