𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐋. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 - 7:00 𝖠𝖬

"Why is your door locked?", I heard from outside.

I shot up from the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I looked at the clock on the nightstand.

It's seven in the morning... who the fuck wakes up at seven in the morning on a Saturday?

Someone was pounding on the door, trying to get in. Meanwhile, Sephari was knocked out. I shook her, trying to wake her up.

"What?", she mumbled.

Her sleepy voice sexyKYNSEI FOCUS!

"Someone's at the door.", I whispered.

She sat up from the bed with a grumpy expression on her face. I got up, heading to the bathroom.

Something told me to go get my backpack, so I headed back to get it.

I threw it over my shoulder, lightly closed the door behind me and sat on the sink counter.

"Yolanda, why the fuck are you banging on the door like people aren't trying to sleep?", Sephari asked.

"Why was your door locked? Why are there sheets on the floor?", the woman asked.

Their voices were a little muffled, but I could still tell who was talking and who wasn't.

"I was about to sleep on the floor, but I changed my mind.", she answered.

"That's suspicious, but ok.", the woman pointed out.

"You think every damn thing I do is suspicious.", Sephari snapped.

I'm just sitting on the toilet, listening to their conversation...

"Too early for this attitude. You got a lot to do today, so I hope you got some sleep.", the woman said.

"You interrupted it.", she replied.

"Girl, hush and go get ready.", the woman said.

I heard footsteps and the door open causing me to flinch. Sephari mugged me as she walked to the sink.

"You good?", she asked.

"Yeah. Why are you so mean and disrespectful to that lady?", I asked.

"I'm not mean or disrespectful to her. I just don't like her.", she answered, mumbling the last part.

"Why don't you like her?", I asked.

"I just don't. I don't like people. I especially don't like it here.", she explained.

"You got an extra toothbrush?", I asked.

"Get down.", she said.

I got off of the counter, sitting on the toilet. I watched as she opened the mirror, grabbing a toothbrush that was still in the package. She threw it to me.