𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 ⇒ 3:00 PM

"Today, I'm taking you to a support group.", Yolanda announced, walking into my room.

"I wonder who's going because I don't do or attend things like that.", I mumbled.

"You are today. If you go, I'll leave you alone for a whole week.", she said.

I squinted my eyes at her because I knew she was lying. But, she seems very passionate about me doing this, so I might as well go.

"You don't have to do that. I'll go, but that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it.", I said.

"Don't knock it till you try it.", Tasha said, walking in with papers.

"I don't have to talk to anybody right?", I asked.

"You will have to, but they can always skip you and come back to you. It's fine, you'll like it.", she answered.

"And you will make friends!", Tasha pitched in.

"Tasha, you know I don't like people. I don't even like y'all.", I mumbled.

"We heard that.", Yolanda snapped.

"I'm just playin...lemme stop lying, no I'm not.", I said.

I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out. Putting my headphones in, I put on Teenage Fever by Drake.

The lyrics were so close to taking me away before Yolanda busted into my room.

"Make sure you dress nice and presentable. Also, go get ready now, it starts in an hour.", she said.

"Ok. Can you let me do what I need to do?", I asked, mugging her.

"Oop, my bad. Go head.", she answered, walking out.

I went into the bathroom, starting the shower. I made sure it was hot.

I like to boil like a lil lobster when I'm in the shower...

I played music from my phone. I didn't have a speaker or anything because Yolanda took away the one I stole.

So, now I just run butt ass naked to go change the song.

Not every song, but the Ella Mai songs when she start talking at the end...

"Look, this might be scary for you, but it's going to be ok.", Yolanda said, turning into a parking spot.

"Can we go back home? I don't want to do this.", I asked.

"Too bad. You're going.", she answered.

I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car.

"I'll pick you up later! Bye, have fun!", she yelled as I walked away.