Mentee List 2021!

The moment you've been  waiting for has arrived! The mentors made their decisions and below is the list of the 2021 Wattys Bootcamp  matches

The moment you've been waiting for has arrived! The mentors made their decisions and below is the list of the 2021 Wattys Bootcamp matches. Just as it was last year, we had a great turnout and many excellent entries, so all the mentors struggled to make their final selections. One mentor loved her subs so much that she chose two :)

Everyone who submitted can be proud of themselves and even if you were not chosen, we hope you found this an inspiring and well-rounded learning experience. For members of the Discord group, keep an eye out for the Critique Partner announcement for a chance to polish your manuscript with a peer over the summer.

So, without further ado, here are this year's mentees:

DLynnP and RCorsini, mentor AJ Arnault (Maraudin)

EEPhoenix, mentor Amanda-Mae (Amanda-Mae)

LivingRed, mentor Anna Albo (AnnaAlbo)

lillybrookswrites, mentor Ashley Michelle (TeaNHeartache)

call_me_clover, mentor David Hull (david_hull)

MrsDeemo, mentor Elizabeth Comiskey (eacomiskey)

MissJina, mentor Holly Hamilton (hchladybug1218)

sandydragon1, mentor MB Dalto (druidrose)

JayVee245, mentor Mikaela Bender (MikaelaBender)

Charlie-Duke, mentor Morgan Rider (neverfakeit)

dlcroisette, mentor Nicole Bea (gardenofcats)

itskristycase, mentor Sabrina Blackburry (SabrinaBlackburry)

danicapcosta, mentor Wendy Million (RElizabethM)

thebluntweirdo, Zoe Blessing (Zoe_Blessing)

What's next?:

1) Keep an eye out for a message from the Bootcamp profile with the link to your official mentee sticker :)

2) Request the Cadets role in the Bootcamp Discord group (#maintenance channel). If you haven't joined the Discord group already, you will receive an invite with your message from the Bootcamp profile.

3) Your mentor will be in touch to discuss next steps.

👇          👇          👇

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BACK HERE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER FOR OUR PARTICIPANT SHOWCASE. IT'S A GREAT WAY TO DISCOVER NEW STORIES AND IT WILL GIVE OUR MENTEES THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW OF THEIR POLISHED STORIES THEY WORKED SO HARD ON!