Sweet dream

Mork's POV

A few days ago I happened to witness Pi asking Nan out for a date. The scene was pretty funny as the boy was trying to calmy speak to Nan but on the other hand avoiding his gaze as he was to shy to look him directly into the eyes in fear to get rejected. He kept fumbling with his hands, scratching the back of his head and smiling like a little kid who got rewarded with a candy. 

Ahhh, it makes him look really funny that I cant stop chuckling but he also makes me feel a bit jelaous that he only behaves like that when it comes to Nan. Whenever he is alone with me he makes this uncomfortable, annoying look and tries to escape from me. Why cant he be sweet to me too? No, actually I want him to only show me his sweet, gently, kind and flustered side of him...Wait, what am I actually thinking?  

I can't believe that I came to the cinema to "spy" on them or rather join them, haa...

Nan told me he would choose to watch "Big brother"  with Pi so I went ahead and bought a ticket for the movie. I sat down in one of the middle rows and peered through the room. They were not here yet. The movie will start in 15 minutes so I still got a bit of time left. 

I took out my phone and texted Pi as a "guy from nearby faculty" like he called me. He doesn't know that the guy he sees as love rival and hates is actually his friend this whole time and surely he would be shocked and mad at me if he ever finds out. He told me a lot about Nan and about his feelings. I didn't expect him to ever draw my interest in this way but I just couldn't resist. 

"So how is your date with your crush going?" 

Shortly he replied: "Nan is not here yet but I'm really nervous and excited. I spent the whole night thinking about our date that I only slept a few hours. "

"Ohh, you're that exited hmm" 

"I hope that everything will be perfect and that annoying guy wont disturb our sweet moment together.  

Oh Nan is here, ahh he is really cute! 

Gotta go now!"

Haha, sorry Pi but I don't think your date will go as you planned. 

The corner of my left mouth slightly went up in thought of how Pi would react to my unexpected appearance.

A short while passed till Nan and Pi passed through the door looking for their seats.

I greeted Nan and saw how Pi's face slowly changed from a cheerful smile to a gloomy face as he glared at me. Yeah, he is pissed. He continued to stare at me, lost in thoughts until Nan asked him to sit down. 

I had a gut feeling that he would trip over the stairs as clumsy as he was so I watched over him and as I thought he tripped. Out of reflex I reached out my arms to catch him...

His face was close to mine, his breathing unsteady and I felt his face turning red as I stared into his eyes, almost being swallowed up by them and taken to another universe, a universe where only he and I existed and everything around us stopped. 

His new look suited him, Pi looked 100 times more cute and more handsome than he already was. Caught up in this feeling my heartbeat didn't slow down at all.

Why can he make my heart pound so crazy like this? Why is he the only one I can see now? Since when did my mind became filled with him?

"Aii Sutt, let me go!" As he struggled to seperate himself from me, I loosened my grip. Flustered he sat down on an empty seat and I followed him sitting next to his left. 

During the movie I sneakily took glances over him but he was only focused on Nan sitting next to him on the right. 

"Why won't you see me? " I whispered as I stared at his side profile longingly. He didn't seem to notice though.