Beside You

Pi's POV

7.47 am

"Oiiii Pi! Get up! Don't you have morning class today?"

A familiar voice was calling out to me and shaking me out of my sleep.

It must be that pighead Duen haa... just leave me alone... The whole night that Ai Sutthaya kept me awake with his sweet words and the look in his eyes directed towards me.

If I didn't run away would he have confessed to me? Wait na... does he really like me? Oiii Patawee, come to your senses already! He is trying to confuse you and tear you and Nan apart!! Don't fall for him!

"AI Pi!! Don't say I didn't warn you!"

*splash*

"Damnn! What are you doing?!"

*Cough cough* "Are you out of your mind?!"

The sudden feeling of something thrown into my face made my eyes strike open as quickly as lightening. The water was sticking on my pale skin and my facial expression was more like an awakened horror puppet awakened from his 100 years deep sleep. Duen was standing beside me and holding an empty pot. YES RIGHT A POT!

"You crazy, did you seriously wasted a whole pot of water on my handsome face?!!"

"You didn't wake up so I had no other choice, you will be late for class. Or should I have farted into your face?" he laughed like an evil witch from hell and disappeared through that door.

Nevermind, I'm gonna kill you when I come home. Just you wait!!

I looked at the clock on my shelf.

7.59 am! Shit! I'm really late!

I quickly got ready and sprinted out of the house. As I stepped out of the door a fancy car and his owner greeted me. A tall handsome medical student was leaning onto his black car and smiling at my rushed appearance.

"Morning

"Morning. You're late for class right? I'll give you a ride."

"Mork... how long have you been here?"
I was surprised to see him here in front of my house and suddenly remembered all the things he said yesterday.

 how long have you been here?" I was surprised to see him here in front of my house and suddenly remembered all the things he said yesterday