Iced chocolate Smoothie

Next day

Mork's POV

Finally the class ended after 2 hours of group work.

Haaa the class was not that interesting as I thought. I guess I should take a break and get some fresh air.

I grabbed my bag and left the class room and headed towards the cafeteria to get a drink. When I arrived there I saw a lonely figure sitting alone from all the other students and knew from one glance that it can only be that person. The person I want to see 24/7 even in my dreams. Patawee Panichapun. 

Must be my lucky day to run into him wihtout having to search for him. Normally he would avoid me and follow Muang Nan everywhere. Today Nan skipped school so he must be feeling lonely. But now that I am here he will quickly forget about Nan. I know that he will open his heart to me sooner or later. It's just a matter of time.

I ordered an extra Iced chocolate Smoothie which he seemed to like. Maybe he will accept this with my feelings too. 

I turned to the table Pi was sitting at and occupied the seat across the table.

I tried to keep my cool image but to be honest my heart was pounding more and more every step walked closer to him.
Calm down man....
Really, I just saw him yesterday but he makes me miss him like a crazy fool. 

"Sitting alone here, do you need a friend?" I was greeted with a jumpy unexpectedly face of a boy.

"Oh, Mork

"Oh, Mork. I was just having a break."

Are his cheeks slightly turning red or is it just my imagination? Ahh can he stop being cute for a minute. This is just too much to handle as only a friend.

"Here, I brought you a drink. You like Iced chocolate smoothies right? "

He nodded and took a big gulp to refresh his pinky lips which where dried out. 
"Thanks, friend"

"Drink more or you'll get another heatstroke." I said teasingly and smirked. 

"Ehh, I know, dont mention it. It was so embarrassing in front of Nan too."

"I dont mind. I can take care of you again as many times as you want, Pi." 

"Crazy head!" He laughed and shook his head. But he didn't really deny my suggestion.

"Where are you going after this?" 

"Library to study."

"Can I join you?"

"Dont you have class?"

"I would prefer spending my time with you. Also as smart as I am, I already prepared ahead of class so revising is just a piece of cake for me."

"Ohooo, what a nerd you are."

"If you need any help I can tutor you. And not only for Chemistry class." I smiled sweetly and followed the movement of his shiny brown eyes to figure out his thoughts. But he quickly averted his eyes and took another sip.