•My Ships•

I should have uploaded this firstly and sooner than I should have- This chapter is to show you all my ships and the ranks and ratings I have for them! Just so you know that these are just my opinions and preferences. You do not need to agree to me and it's alright to have a different opinion and preference. If ever you wanna attack me.. comment it here- I may or may not accidentally offend a ship so if I ever offend a ship please tell me here and I will edit this chapter at will.

Let's get started!

Edited: July 9 2021

Top 10 Ships!
__________________________________________________________________________________

#1 PlaTeran/Player X Veteran
Rating: 10/10 (OTP!)
Okay, you can tell from this book alone that I really like this ship! I find it adorable.. It might also happen because they are already best friends in the actual show.. although it is rarely shown right now that they have any feelings for each other.. Among us logic 4, The Return of NoVisor, Among us logic 16, Among us logic 8 and Among us logic 12 are some of the episodes you can watch to see a bunch of PlaTeran moments.. I also really like the concept of Best friends to Lovers so- yeah..

#2 CheeseEgg/EggCheese/ Mr. Egg X Mr. Cheese
Rating: 10/10 (OTP!)
Alright.. I will probably get attacked by a bunch of you but this is one of the ships I really like- I like the concept of enemies to lovers but not always.. but this particular ship really got it all right for the enemies to lovers concept! It was also said in the Charity Livestream that it is now canon that Mr. Cheese and Mr. Egg are friends now! There are also times where they would care for each other like that one time in the Bloody Mary mod (From Gametoons Gaming) Mr. Egg says that he's okay with Mr. Cheese dying but the next round where Mr. Cheese does die Mr. Egg says "NO! MR. CHEESE!" Proving that he cares for him even if they are frenemies.

#3 GentleCheese/TheGentleMan X Mr. Cheese
Rating: 9/10
Obviously this ship would be my top 3 otp's because well- it's canon and it's adorable as hell.. The reason this is #3 in my ship ranks is because at first I didn't like it because it looked like a toxic and abusive relationship but now they are fine so- You can watch almost any episode of Among us Logic and they would be together most of the time so.. yes.

#4 CapStone/CapNer/Captain X Stoner
Rating: 8/10
Yes. Just. Yes. This ship is probably one of the most adorable ones in this list— The reason I ship this is because of AUL 1 and 2, these two could have had a lot of potential too.. I wish they didn't scrap it. I also like this ship because well.. ITS THE FIRST SHIP I ACTUALLY HAD.. IN THE ENTIRE AUL SERIES- I've been a fan of among us logic when Gametoons had only 100k or 90k subs at the time and this was the first ship I saw form.. I didn't even like PlaTeran back then either so this ship takes a while back to my past.

#5 GnomeGineer/EngiGnome/Gnome X Engineer
Rating: 7/10
This is the best canon ship I can possibly think of. They're really cute together considering they rarely play in GTG while they play mostly in AUL Episodes instead.. I still think it's cuter than most ships.. :>

#6 PlayVetCap/PlayTerTain/Player X Veteran X Captain
Rating: 7/10
Poly goals, they exist. I like this ship for one reason.. I can make Veteran and Captain be friends for once. It's also kinda cute! I didn't like this ship at first because I didn't think much of it but now I kinda like it? sorta.. I don't have much to say about this ship all I know is that I like it-

#7 PlayTain/PlayCap/Player X Captain
Rating: 6/10
I mean.. DUH- I like this ship too! This is adorable- like- adorable- The sad part is that it's one sided love so that's why it's a bit on the lower ranks.. I wish Player would equally care for Captain like how he cares for Veteran.. but right now I don't see Player having any interest in Captain BUT- Captain has given a few hints he is bi in some episodes and in some videos of gametooms gaming.. if Player cared for Captain more this would have been my #3 ship by now.

#8 BroNja/ NinBro/ Bro X Ninja
Rating: 7/10 (Okay, this might be odd on why this is #8 yet is 7/10- but yeah uh- don't mind it..)
This ship- it had so much potential.. it was kinda trashed tho- I like this ship just because of the fandom itself to be honest.. And plus, Kuudere and Tsundere- YES- I LIKE THAT- This ship is I'd say really adorableee- So I consider this one of my otp's at times.

#9 GentleCheeseEgg/GentleEggCheese/ TheGentleMan X Mr. Cheese X Mr. Egg
Rating: 6/10
AAA- Poly goals *+ I like this ship cause of one thing.. NO MORE SAD EGG BOII DAYS! This is also like- this ship makes sense as well- I feel like this can become canon at some point since ya know.. Mr. Egg and Mr. Cheese are canonically friends.. so yeah- you can also make s p i c y storylines and stories from this ship xD

#10 AngeRiff/SheriGel/Angel X Sheriff
Rating: 5/10
The only reason why I ship this is because the fandom itself popularized this ship.. no other reason- I mean the other reason is because it's cute- that's it- that's kinda why it's low on the top 10 ship ranks.. sorry for the really hardcore fans of this ship-

________________________________________________________________________________

Done! Phew.. that took an hour! now..

Attack me here if you want:

Kill me here if you want:

And as usual to further remind you..

These are all my opinions and preferences, you do not need to agree to any of these if you have a different opinion or preference as mine.

That's all.. Thank you for reading this- this- yeah-

•1100 words
- Raven